X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ghey wrestling techniques exposed ...

WARNING ... NOT SAFE FOR WORK ...

http://suzio5.tripod.com/wowtown/holds.htm

totoro-san ... world sushi munching champion ...

I knew the contents of this thread before I opened it. Do I laugh or cry?

Comment

Aren't you a REAR Admiral?
      ______
      Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
      -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
      The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
      -Daniel Tosh

Comment

He's disappointed because there's no man pics!

Comment

I now have noobs who follow me around trying to use my in gay jokes. I have truly arrived.

Comment

I'm just bustin your balls

Comment

I won't mind if you were actually funny.

Comment

Not as cool as Carmen Elektra's "Naked Womens Wrestling League".
                "Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire.

Comment

Hey not everyone can be master of teh ghey jokes

Comment

I thought it was funny myself.
                    Originally posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
                    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Comment

Some of the best moves I have seen in awhile.
                      Better than most on bullshido !

Comment

What the hell IS that site?
                        Rad ki was made up by adolescents. I do not know who created trad ki but it was not made by adolescents. your an ass dude, Im not being a little bitch you are, your past the level of a bitch. Your beyond Bitch! If im easting my time with ki and psi, then your wasting time to prove frauds, and all shit like that! -theoutsider

Kick boxing is ok, but don't expect do beat a man like Rickson Gracie with that. You need a real martial art. You need Xing Yi Quan. -Emptyflower

The splits, how ever, have a few martial uses. Doing the splits for me, can put my fists in testical strike range.

dont ignore the Art for the Martial or else your just kick boxing

Yes i am serious, there are kicks that can block punches. we have them in Moo duk kwan.
                        I want to learn how to use them in case my arm gets broken in a fight.
                        what would you have me do? if my arm gets broke, not block punches? -sempi-stone

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                        X