X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Germany: Women told, 'Work in brothel, or else'

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=42615

Someone from stormfront made an interesting point:

"It turns my stomach that the jew controlled government forces young women to take jobs as prostitute-trainees but will crucify anybody who does not pay homage to the jew. It sickens me that they force White women to sexually submit to AIDS infested africans but destroy those who sing Christian Christmas carols.

Isn't this enough yet? How much is it going to take?

The jew believes the gentile to be non-human, an animal with which he longs to commit bestiality. The jew is obsessed with bestiality.

Rabbi Mendel Schneerson, the late Jewish Lubavitcher and friend of the senior George Bush, also believed the Jews are a superior Master Race. Many Jews today agree with the late Rabbi. Schneerson once explained his theory of Jewish racial superiority this way. He said, "We have a case of the Jew...a totally different species."

"The body of a Jewish person," Schneerson bragged, "is of a totally different quality from the body of members of all other nations of the world. Bodies of the Gentiles are in vain. An even greater difference is in regard to the soul...A non-Jewish soul comes from three satanic spheres, while the Jewish soul stems from holiness."
    http://www.texemarrs.com/112003/jewish_master_race.htm
    Last edited by LocalBandit; 2/04/2005 7:34am, .

Comment

#1 - This thread was already made in Current Events.

#2 - This issue had NOTHING at all to do with Jews, and posting anti-Semitic trash from a pro-Nazi website in relation to this is fucking ridiculous.

"Jew-controlled government." Yeah, real "interesting."

Comment

http://www.newswithviews.com/Cappadona/heidi.htm

here is the thread by the way I got the quote from:
        http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...3&page=1&pp=10

Comment

Here is an interesting point:

"Maybe the German women should say, "But I am a lesbian, and it would be un-PC to have me service men."

Use PC against the system."

Comment

Originally posted by LocalBandit
            Rabbi Mendel Schneerson, the late Jewish Lubavitcher and friend of the senior George Bush, also believed the Jews are a superior Master Race. Many Jews today agree with the late Rabbi. Schneerson once explained his theory of Jewish racial superiority this way. He said, "We have a case of the Jew...a totally different species."
            YOU are a totally different species. One damn sure not to be considered superior to anyone.

Take your rascist ass elsewhere.
            Success is the child of audacity. - Benjamin Disraeli

inform yourself you super martial artists of my butt - Netsky the Ninja

You fight like Norwegians, ya fairies! - Russell Crowe on "Fightin Round the World"

Comment

Here is an interesting point:

"Maybe the German women should say, "But I am a lesbian, and it would be un-PC to have me service men."

Use PC against the system."
              Is that what they tell your repugnant ass, Strangler?
              Originally posted by The Wastrel
              I think the forum's traditionally light-handed approach to moderation has become untenable.

Comment

Someone from stormfront made an interesting point:

"It turns my stomach that the jew controlled government forces young women to take jobs as prostitute-trainees but will crucify anybody who does not pay homage to the jew. It sickens me that they force White women to sexually submit to AIDS infested africans but destroy those who sing Christian Christmas carols.

Isn't this enough yet? How much is it going to take?

The jew believes the gentile to be non-human, an animal with which he longs to commit bestiality. The jew is obsessed with bestiality.

"The body of a Jewish person," Schneerson bragged, "is of a totally different quality from the body of members of all other nations of the world. Bodies of the Gentiles are in vain. An even greater difference is in regard to the soul...A non-Jewish soul comes from three satanic spheres, while the Jewish soul stems from holiness."
                http://www.texemarrs.com/112003/jewish_master_race.htm
                so strangler, has the anal bleeding stopped from when you were the "woman" at your last stormfront meeting?

Comment

Working...
                X