• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Test your psych smarts:

gimme a german version

Comment

Comment

That's a hard mother-effer. What class is that for?

Comment

Regarding the German thing: He's good :thumbsup: lol

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to samurai_steve again.
          SON OF ODIN

My Punching with Power article

Comment

no, actually the translator program he used sucks. so does the german it produced. it does not make sense at all.

Comment

I do believe Steve is just trying to cheat on his test.
              "Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." – Voltaire.

Comment

What's a mid term? Please tell me this test has no implications outside of the class.

Originally posted by Stickx
                It must suck for legit practitioners of tai chi like Cullion to see their art get all watered down into exercise for seniors.
                Those who esteme qi have no strength. ~ Exposition of Insights into the Thirteen Postures Attrib: Wu Yuxiang founder of Wu style tai chi.

Comment

The format for the class is that the professor has all of the students form groups and make up their own midterm. Then we turn it in to her, then she takes the questions from them and makes an exam (which is on Tuesday).

These are the questions I came up with from the textbook chapters on reliability, validity, and test construction (this is a psych class called Intro to Measurement).

This has nothing to do with "doing my homework." The only time I might ask for help with homework is if I need people to complete surveys. I'd never ask, anyone to do work that I was supposed to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Smeagol
                    no, actually the translator program he used sucks. so does the german it produced. it does not make sense at all.
                    Seeing as how the only German I know is from Wolfenstein computer games and a few swear words, I'll take your word for it.
                    SON OF ODIN

My Punching with Power article

Comment

I don't know anything about psychology other than the basics.

My guesses

1. C
                      2. C
                      3. F
                      4. D
                      5. no idea
                      6. C
                      7. A
                      8. C
                      9. F
                      10. B
                      11. B
                      12. C
                      13. T
                      14. C
                      15. A
                      16. F
                      17. B

Comment

11. C or D

What level psych is this? I haven't done much in the way of stats in my psyc classes.

Call omega?
                        Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

I have a degree in this shit and that makes my head hurt.
                          “We are surrounded by warships and don’t have time to talk. Please pray for us.” — One Somali Pirate.

Comment

Comment

Wait, why are you taking psychology?

PL

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X