BJJ Movie !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BJJ Movie !!

Ok, so we have had movesi about Shorinji kempo ( Killing Machine with Sonny Chiba), about Mas Oyama ( a few so...), about Mifune and about judo.

Now its time for one about BJJ !!

Who should play Helio ?
    Rickson ?
    Royce ?
    Sakuraba ?
    Maeda ?

What should the title be ?

Obviously they should all be played by Crispin Glover.
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Comment

Now, now... this could be a mega HIT !!!

Pat Morita as Maeda ??

Comment

Christopher Walken as Carlos ?
        Antonin Banderas as a young Helio and as Rorion Gracie ?

Comment

I would request that Jackie Chan stayed the hell away from playing Sak.

Comment

Originally posted by Boyd
            Obviously they should all be played by Crispin Glover.
            I was thinking of Cheech Marin for Rorion until I come up with a person who would be even more offensive.
            Last edited by Shuma-Gorath; 6/18/2007 10:55am, .
            Originally posted by The Wastrel
            I think the forum's traditionally light-handed approach to moderation has become untenable.

Comment

They should make a movie called "Choke" starring Rickson Gracie. It could be a documentary about his training before a fight...
              "Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire.

Comment

Because it would be cool to see a holllywood version of BJJ. Imagine a flying armbar that starts from across the parking lot. How about a fight scene where the BJJ fighter uses his teeth to secure a gi-choke? (I've actually had this done on me)
                "Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire.

Comment

Well if Hollywood did it, it'd look something like this:

Helio Gracie: Marc Anthony
                  Kimura: Jack Nicholson
                  Rickson Gracie: Adam Sandler
                  Zulu: Hulk Hogan
                  Royce Gracie: David Schwimmer
                  Jason DeLucia: James Vanderbeek
                  Rorion Gracie: Danny Trejo
                  Sakuraba: Will Smith

Oh yeah, and the part of Maeda would be replaced by Lucy Liu washing up on the beaches of Rio naked and ready to teach Judo to a swarthy Scottish-Brazillian sea captain who then taught it to his sons.

Comment

The Incredibles.

Comment

Due to trademark reasons, Rorion Gracie is the only person allowed to be in the movie.

Comment

Phrost, where's Ben Stiller? You can't have a Hollywood production without Ben Stiller doing some part. :laughing6
                        Kung fu is translated as "stand around and talk."

Comment

Hmm, while Phrost casting has Oscar written all over it...
                          I think it should be directed by Both Martin Scorsese and Francis Ford Coppola.

It should start out with a montage of gracie victories from the dawn of time, including that rarely talked about match with that sheep in Scotland...

Then we start from the beginning, inside a Brasilian rub n tug, where Carlos meets Maeda for the first time, then a montage of Maeda teaching carlos "old school" judo followed by a visit to the local Tranny Brothel ( those kinky japs ! ).

Comment

Rocky VII: TAPOUT!

Sly Stallone becomes a MMA coach training up and rising superstar Rocky Gracie (who will invariably be pronounced Hockey-Gracie, who, because of the Italian Stallion accent, will then be pronounced Hockey Crazy).

Rocky Gracie will be the first Canadian member of the Gracie family. Training montage will feature Rocky Gracie (played by Orlando Bloom, to attract the laydees, and also because he's white enough to be Canadian) pulling leg submissions on trees.
                            Rad ki was made up by adolescents. I do not know who created trad ki but it was not made by adolescents. your an ass dude, Im not being a little bitch you are, your past the level of a bitch. Your beyond Bitch! If im easting my time with ki and psi, then your wasting time to prove frauds, and all shit like that! -theoutsider

Kick boxing is ok, but don't expect do beat a man like Rickson Gracie with that. You need a real martial art. You need Xing Yi Quan. -Emptyflower

The splits, how ever, have a few martial uses. Doing the splits for me, can put my fists in testical strike range.

dont ignore the Art for the Martial or else your just kick boxing

Yes i am serious, there are kicks that can block punches. we have them in Moo duk kwan.
                            I want to learn how to use them in case my arm gets broken in a fight.
                            what would you have me do? if my arm gets broke, not block punches? -sempi-stone

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris
                              I'm thinking it should star the entire Machado family. Maybe a cameo by another famous martial artist. Maybe Insonato or some badass like that.
                              You saw "Bad Boys from Brazil" didn't you?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X