Yet another n00b

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yet another n00b

Hey guys. Just joined Bullshido not too long ago. Been looking around the boards for a while, never really bothered to join until now.

As far as what styles I study:

Shorinji-Ryu Karate (part of the Zen Bei Butoku Kai: Sensei Kelly Combs)
    Kenjutsu (Self-taught: No Kenjutsu Dojos near me, althought Butoku Kai RARELY covers it)
    Iai-do (Same as Kenjutsu)
    Arnis (Zen-Bei Butoku Kai: Sensei Legghio)
    Folklore Wrestling (High School Wrestling...at least I think that's the real name of it)

Want to get into or started getting into:
    Grappling
    Krav Maga
    Kendo
    Akido

Meh, there's my opening speech(christ I'm such a n00b)

Dozo, yoroshiku onegaishimasu. *bows*

Originally posted by BladeOverBullet
    Folklore Wrestling (High School Wrestling...at least I think that's the real name of it)
    Folkstyle.

Anyway, welcome aboard. I'd recommend avoiding the Geese Howard avatar; too many dipshits have been tarnishing his image on this board.
    Last edited by Dreadnought; 2/02/2005 1:13am, .
    Originally posted by The Wastrel
    I think the forum's traditionally light-handed approach to moderation has become untenable.

Comment

For a moment there I thought he was Hannibal.
      Rad ki was made up by adolescents. I do not know who created trad ki but it was not made by adolescents. your an ass dude, Im not being a little bitch you are, your past the level of a bitch. Your beyond Bitch! If im easting my time with ki and psi, then your wasting time to prove frauds, and all shit like that! -theoutsider

Kick boxing is ok, but don't expect do beat a man like Rickson Gracie with that. You need a real martial art. You need Xing Yi Quan. -Emptyflower

The splits, how ever, have a few martial uses. Doing the splits for me, can put my fists in testical strike range.

dont ignore the Art for the Martial or else your just kick boxing

Yes i am serious, there are kicks that can block punches. we have them in Moo duk kwan.
      I want to learn how to use them in case my arm gets broken in a fight.
      what would you have me do? if my arm gets broke, not block punches? -sempi-stone

Comment

Maybe we should point out he's selected an avatar with certain stigmata attached? ;)

Comment

Perhaps he should consider changing his avatar.

Just a thought.

Comment

I'll just mention the avatar for a fourth time shall i?

Lose the *bowing* crap. this isn't ashida kim's faux-eastern temple land zone.
            Imports from Japan, Shipping Worldwide! Art Junkie, Scramble, BJJ Spirits, Reversal...
            Scramble Stuff

Comment

Fair Deal....now if i can just figure out how to get a custom avatar...eh posting at 3 in the morning will do that to me

Comment

It's not because it's a standard avatar, it's because that avatar is currently used by one of bullshido's perpetual scratching posts.

Just grab another one that catches your eyes.

I hate it when people choose the same avatar, it's harder to tell who's who. :P

Comment

Welcome to the site
                  "We spoke to them in the only language they understood: the machine gun"

Comment

Sorry, forgot to say. Welcome to the site. :)

Comment

Omega just can't be bothered any more. Sob.
                      Mr Politically Correct GIJoe6186:
                      Fat people disgust me in every way imaginable. I was at Freindly's with my girl tonight and saw a bunch of fat fuckers. I felt sorry for the pavement they were killing and the people who had to see them. .

Comment

Give him time.
                        "You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?
                        YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME, IN THE WORST POSSIBLE MANNER!!" - KiWarrior

"Sport ? That kind of thing's not my bag baby!" - Sammy Franco

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias

Comment

Another noob here. Hiyas.

Comment

Originally posted by BladeOverBullet
                            Fair Deal....now if i can just figure out how to get a custom avatar...eh posting at 3 in the morning will do that to me
                            You have to be a supporting member. Click the paypal link on the front page.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X