Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toy Soldier......hostage

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/...age/index.html

Have you guys read this? I'm just confused. Either the guys who did this thought it would be funny, or they really honestly believe that the western world is made of utter idiots. I mean...i don't understand. What were they thinking? I suppose they figured that with all the previous hostages we would miss this one. But damn....

Worth a try I guess.

Comment

Man.. they must be really running short of foreigners to kill.
      Rad ki was made up by adolescents. I do not know who created trad ki but it was not made by adolescents. your an ass dude, Im not being a little bitch you are, your past the level of a bitch. Your beyond Bitch! If im easting my time with ki and psi, then your wasting time to prove frauds, and all shit like that! -theoutsider

Kick boxing is ok, but don't expect do beat a man like Rickson Gracie with that. You need a real martial art. You need Xing Yi Quan. -Emptyflower

The splits, how ever, have a few martial uses. Doing the splits for me, can put my fists in testical strike range.

dont ignore the Art for the Martial or else your just kick boxing

Yes i am serious, there are kicks that can block punches. we have them in Moo duk kwan.
      I want to learn how to use them in case my arm gets broken in a fight.
      what would you have me do? if my arm gets broke, not block punches? -sempi-stone

Comment

That shows just how stupid they are. It looks like something out of Team America.

lol at the gun pointed at him.. "Dahka Dahka... Jihad!"
        "You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?
        YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME, IN THE WORST POSSIBLE MANNER!!" - KiWarrior

"Sport ? That kind of thing's not my bag baby!" - Sammy Franco

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias

Comment

Originally posted by SLJ
          That shows just how stupid they are. It looks like something out of Team America.

lol at the gun pointed at him.. "Dahka Dahka... Jihad!"
          Actually, no. That just shows how stupid they think WE are.
          Rad ki was made up by adolescents. I do not know who created trad ki but it was not made by adolescents. your an ass dude, Im not being a little bitch you are, your past the level of a bitch. Your beyond Bitch! If im easting my time with ki and psi, then your wasting time to prove frauds, and all shit like that! -theoutsider

Kick boxing is ok, but don't expect do beat a man like Rickson Gracie with that. You need a real martial art. You need Xing Yi Quan. -Emptyflower

The splits, how ever, have a few martial uses. Doing the splits for me, can put my fists in testical strike range.

dont ignore the Art for the Martial or else your just kick boxing

Yes i am serious, there are kicks that can block punches. we have them in Moo duk kwan.
          I want to learn how to use them in case my arm gets broken in a fight.
          what would you have me do? if my arm gets broke, not block punches? -sempi-stone

Comment

I'm sorry, thinking you could fool anyone with that = retard.
            "You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias

Comment

i guess its worth a try -considering many ppl beleived George Bush & co regarding iraqs WMD and sep 11th connection.

Comment

I just read that American forces have spotted "dicrepancies" in the marines' uniform. LOL, this gets even funnier.

Actually thinking about it, compared to blowing yourself up over some invisible super-being, this is quite sane.
                Last edited by SLJ; 2/02/2005 4:06am, .

Comment

LMAO!!!

Comment

well this is obviously a sign of desperation. Right?

Comment

I think it was just a joke.

Thinking that ismaist extremists are plain stupid is stupid itself and quite dangerous. Remmember that those guys blew up the towers in your very noses, and a train in our very noses.

This looks more like a teenager joke than anything else.

Comment

Can this be next ??

Comment

Originally posted by MaverickZ
                          http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/...age/index.html

Have you guys read this? I'm just confused. Either the guys who did this thought it would be funny, or they really honestly believe that the western world is made of utter idiots. I mean...i don't understand. What were they thinking? I suppose they figured that with all the previous hostages we would miss this one. But damn....
                          Or perhaps they thought the western media was stupid....in which case I suppose they were right.
                          Success is the child of audacity. - Benjamin Disraeli

inform yourself you super martial artists of my butt - Netsky the Ninja

You fight like Norwegians, ya fairies! - Russell Crowe on "Fightin Round the World"

Comment

Originally posted by ronin69
                            Can this be next ??
                            It seems Ronald McDonalds is ready to swipe a shuto(knife hand) to the terrorist's face...... :qright5:
                            "People think that judo is only unarmed combat - but you are never unarmed when you can hit someone with a planet. "
                            - Uncyclopedia entry on Judo

Comment

Hey, that's not funny, dude. When I was 8 my Snake Eyes and Roadblock got kidnapped by Andrew Frick from across the street and he threatened to pull the legs and torso apart and break that rubber band thing unless I gave him a dollar.
                              I dork harder than any of you can imagine.

- Hedgehoney

Comment

Working...
                              X