Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mma games for pc

are there any mma games out for pc?

Not that I know of, there are a couple for PS2 and XBox, but that's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by I Choke You
      Not that I know of, there are a couple for PS2 and XBox, but that's about it.
      Really? What are they? I know of wrestling games, but MMA? :icon_conf
      Mr Politically Correct GIJoe6186:
      Fat people disgust me in every way imaginable. I was at Freindly's with my girl tonight and saw a bunch of fat fuckers. I felt sorry for the pavement they were killing and the people who had to see them. .

Comment

I don't think in my opinion that MMA games would be good on PC.

Comment

Matsufubu, the MMA games out are UFC and Pride ones. UFC has a couple titles, for PS1/2 and the Xbox. Pride: FC is for the PS2, and there's a sequel in the works but I'm not sure how wide the release'll be.

Comment

I don't know what's out for PC, but I do know that Def Jam Fight for NY (for the PS2 and XBox) does MMA really well...plus you get to buy stylin' gear and bling to fight in.
            Jaguar's MMA record
            pre Kung Fu and BJJ: 0-0-0
            post Kung Fu and BJJ: 0-0-0 (BOO YAA!!)

We're number one! All others are number two or lower.
            - The Sphinx (Mystery Men)

Comment

Yeah.. Def Jam: Fight for New York is an awesome game.
              It's certainly NHB.
              video game reviews

Comment

The PC is probably the worst platform ever when it comes to fighting games.
                Originally posted by The Wastrel
                I think the forum's traditionally light-handed approach to moderation has become untenable.

Comment

Console RTS had Warcraft 2 and Starcraft, even C&C.

PC fighting has had what. Cat Fight. Street Fighter 2. That's it.

BTW there's a K-1 Grand Prix game out, but it's rare, very rare. I saw it, and it actually looks very good. Most people who haven't played the K-1 game agree that the Pride game is better than the UFCs.
                  Rad ki was made up by adolescents. I do not know who created trad ki but it was not made by adolescents. your an ass dude, Im not being a little bitch you are, your past the level of a bitch. Your beyond Bitch! If im easting my time with ki and psi, then your wasting time to prove frauds, and all shit like that! -theoutsider

Kick boxing is ok, but don't expect do beat a man like Rickson Gracie with that. You need a real martial art. You need Xing Yi Quan. -Emptyflower

The splits, how ever, have a few martial uses. Doing the splits for me, can put my fists in testical strike range.

dont ignore the Art for the Martial or else your just kick boxing

Yes i am serious, there are kicks that can block punches. we have them in Moo duk kwan.
                  I want to learn how to use them in case my arm gets broken in a fight.
                  what would you have me do? if my arm gets broke, not block punches? -sempi-stone

Comment

you is teh correct.

PC = worst fighting game platform ever..

emulation is the only redeeming feature.
                    video game reviews

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X