ong bak?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ong bak?

anybody seen this? i am thinking of ordering it. it looks like they might be releasing it to theaters soon. supposedly, no wires.

trailer:
    http://www.apple.com/trailers/indepe..._bak-tlr.html/

search function.

Comment

I wonder just how many threads devoted to Ong Bak we have around here.

Quikfeet, if you can list out here links to all the other ong bak threads on BS, then you will hav eproven your mastery of the search function and we shall reward you with copious rep.

Comment

Its a Classic

Comment

Comment

I enjoyed it very much. get it.

Comment

Been out in Asia for about a year. No wires, but gimmicky Muay Thai. Think of it as XMA with a Muay Thai flavour.
              Rad ki was made up by adolescents. I do not know who created trad ki but it was not made by adolescents. your an ass dude, Im not being a little bitch you are, your past the level of a bitch. Your beyond Bitch! If im easting my time with ki and psi, then your wasting time to prove frauds, and all shit like that! -theoutsider

Kick boxing is ok, but don't expect do beat a man like Rickson Gracie with that. You need a real martial art. You need Xing Yi Quan. -Emptyflower

The splits, how ever, have a few martial uses. Doing the splits for me, can put my fists in testical strike range.

dont ignore the Art for the Martial or else your just kick boxing

Yes i am serious, there are kicks that can block punches. we have them in Moo duk kwan.
              I want to learn how to use them in case my arm gets broken in a fight.
              what would you have me do? if my arm gets broke, not block punches? -sempi-stone

Comment

muay boran, not muay thai but still the flashy film, showy stuff...

good ma flick though. get it, wont be dissapointed. apart from maybe the plot..

Comment

Oni: What's the difference? Muay Boran and Muai Thai I mean.
                  Rad ki was made up by adolescents. I do not know who created trad ki but it was not made by adolescents. your an ass dude, Im not being a little bitch you are, your past the level of a bitch. Your beyond Bitch! If im easting my time with ki and psi, then your wasting time to prove frauds, and all shit like that! -theoutsider

Kick boxing is ok, but don't expect do beat a man like Rickson Gracie with that. You need a real martial art. You need Xing Yi Quan. -Emptyflower

The splits, how ever, have a few martial uses. Doing the splits for me, can put my fists in testical strike range.

dont ignore the Art for the Martial or else your just kick boxing

Yes i am serious, there are kicks that can block punches. we have them in Moo duk kwan.
                  I want to learn how to use them in case my arm gets broken in a fight.
                  what would you have me do? if my arm gets broke, not block punches? -sempi-stone

Comment

A lot of silly kicks, but some good ones.

Some hilarious push kicks.

I think Asia started a thread on it some time ago. Search function?

Comment

That movie is awesome. Anyone who hasn't seen it has nothing to live for...probably.

Comment

Awesome trailer. Want to see movie now.
                        Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!

"You all just got fucking owned.";
                        "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

- The Wastrel

Comment

eBAY BITCHES!!! Damn you can get for less than $10!!! Catch up and join the COOL PPLE!
                          ______
                          Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
                          -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
                          The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
                          -Daniel Tosh

Comment

Depending on where you live, you could just find it in any video that caries a lot of imports. I've got a copy on dvd that just came from a video store where my bro lives.

It's an awesome movie btw.

Comment

Does anyone know the signifigance of that shit he chews up and spits on his arms right before he busts out a beatdown on that juicer dude?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X