Funniest posts from bullshido arcives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funniest posts from bullshido arcives

There's ALOT of good material out there, so I decided to start a thread where we could revive some of the funniest moments on this board.

OMG! It all makes so much sense now; ladies and gentlemen, I've had an epiphany.

The secret ninja grandmaster training compound used by the invisible, mind-conTROLLing, black-dragon, fighting, stealth and assasination, iron-palmed(*), ninja-zen, chiatsu, sex, cheap-paper-back-erotica writing Ninja Grandmasters was constructed before the wonders of modern science were revealed to the world.

It is now my firm belief that Mr Ashida Kim is not the miserable crackpot Faketty Mc Fake-Fake that i thought he was before, but instead innocent of all charges. The real culprit is the estimated 10.7 miles of Lead pipes used in the plumbing of this mammoth facility. The facility would have to be so vast to train the sheer numbers of fucking nuts... I mean, innocent victims of this horrible tragedy.

I mean, it all fits so well. I mean look at the effects of lead poisoning:

1. Acute lead poisoning can result in abdominal discomfort ( which explains the way Ashida Kim walks in all his little picture books), nervous system damage, and encephalitis (painful swelling and inflamation of the ego).

2. Chronic exposure is characterized by slow deteriation of cognitive awareness ( i mean come on) and can lead to damage to the brain (LOOK! do you see?) and nervous system.

I believe now that this has been settled we are left with only one alternative which pains me greatly and i'm going to have to swallow my pride on this one; we have to apologize to Mr. Ashida Kim and throw him a party. we'll have cake, punch, ninja presents and chaufuers in white coats to take mr kim to his new permanent home, Happy Oaks Mental Health Care where he can be with his natural environment until we kill him... i mean, he dies of natural causes.

Additionally, we will have to humanely hunt down all of his colleagues and shoot them so that we can examine their brains for the presence of lead in case they might have bitten someone... or was that rabies?

At any rate, they must all be destroyed for their own good. I know, it pains you all to hear it, but he's going to a better place now...
    sequal

Lead poisoning... sigh...

DAMN YOU LEAD! YOU MOCK OUR LOSSES WITH YOUR PRESENCE ON OUR PERIODIC CHARTS!

Oh horrible fate of fates. To think of all things Ninja's could have done for the good of society. Built schools and churches and running water systems... no wait, that's the peace corps.

But they could have paved roads and built bridges... nope, no that's the department of transportation.

WAIT, WAIT, WAIT... but they put alot of pressure on your foriegn militant types who take over countries like Uganda.... nope, no no that was the U.N.

Hey, WAIT A SECOND, NINJA'S DON'T DO ANYTHING USEFUL AT ALL... WHAT A RIP OFF!!!

We've been paying public servants and expecting benevolent activist groups and politically manipulated token governing councils to do all this stuff when Ninja's should be doing all that stuff. MAN I HATE LeSu2O more than ever now. GAWD.

DAMN YOU LEAD SULFUR OXIDE for being so malleable and water insoluble. We've lost so much in the potential in whats seems to be an unending multitude of possible blue collar workers and unskilled laborers to years of unseen assaults from you; you mineral whore of death, you brain damaging slut of SATAN, you foul tasting hot tap water concubine of DEGRADATION! You WHO HAVE STOLEN from our swollen ranks of Mc Donalds Employee's of the month aspiree's.

WE ARE FOE'S FROM THIS MOMENT ON, LeSu2O!
    I always thought this was the funniest thing i ever wrote, here.

Though I admit that I'd have to put alot of energy into writing this stuff to be as funny as Jolly Roger.
    A lie gets half-way around the world before the truth has time to get it's pants on. - Winston Churchhill

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X