Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

players to the game wave form strikes and quadrant theory

can anyone guide me to some info on this and not too russell stutely

Why do you keep asking this? I told you before, if you have so much experience in martial arts and don't understand some related concept there are two possibilities.

1. You are a tool.

2. The concept is bullshit.

When you first posted, the most likely explanation was number 2.

Now it is number 1.

Comment

well he is from the north west of England ....

Comment

Originally posted by MrMcFu
        Why do you keep asking this? I told you before, if you have so much experience in martial arts and don't understand some related concept there are two possibilities.

1. You are a tool.

2. The concept is bullshit.

When you first posted, the most likely explanation was number 2.

Now it is number 1.
        who the fuck are you you tosser and where are you! if in the uk come meet me and call me that!!!! you are an internet tough guy who couldnt fight your way out of a wet paper bag!!!bring it!!!!

Comment

As I told you before (once again), I live in the north of Germany and I am sure we could work something out. It is only an hour or so away from the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Sungam
            well he is from the north west of England ....
            well you big tit i am originally from the south you motherfucking tit in girls panties

Comment

Originally posted by MrMcFu
              As I told you before (once again), I live in the north of Germany and I am sure we could work something out. It is only an hour or so away from the UK.
              no prpbs meet you in liverpool and ill kick your ass german! we beat you before and ill do it again!!!! nazi

Comment

If you want to challenge me, then come to Hamburg. If I am in Liverpool for some reason, I will make sure to contact you.

Comment

Originally posted by wushu12003
                  who the fuck are you you tosser and where are you! if in the uk come meet me and call me that!!!! you are an internet tough guy who couldnt fight your way out of a wet paper bag!!!bring it!!!!
                  asshole

Comment

wow.....British cussing...how cute!
                    Fighting evil and upholding justice in blue silk pajamas baby!
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=UGaYD_wcaIg

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6Uepo9ahg-M

Bah!!! Puny Humans.

Comment

This thread is fucking hilarious for use of the word "tosser" and everything else wushu12003 has said trying to seem tough.

You british guys are just so hilarious ^___^ yeah, that's it ya bloody wanka, sod your bollocks and bob's yer uncle wif molly in an alley wi' ol' jack da rippa wilst I'ma bugger ya' bint!

Ah, that's good shit right there.

Keep trying English, keep trying.

Comment

Originally posted by wushu12003
                        well you big tit i am originally from the south you motherfucking tit in girls panties
                        First time you posted I replied giving some info from the web and now you ask the same question 3 more times in different threads. so that means you either cannot read, cannot use the internet or are indeed a soft southern pansy. Go troll somewhere else you dick sucking cum bucket.

Comment

Cool! He challenged me through pm too.

Comment

Well den Jerry, looks like yo' got yo'sef a jolly good stomp'n come'n yo' way den! Pay me respects to da Keiser wilst he bashes ya brains into liverpool-pea-poridge ee does ee does!

cheerio!

Comment

Originally posted by Sungam
                              First time you posted I replied giving some info from the web and now you ask the same question 3 more times in different threads. so that means you either cannot read, cannot use the internet or are indeed a soft southern pansy. Go troll somewhere else you dick sucking cum bucket.
                              YOUR INFO WAS SHIT YOU SILLY LITTLE TWAT THE BEST PART OF YOU RAN DOWN YOUR LESBIAN HALFBRED MOTHERS LEGS WHEN YOU WERE BORN AND YOU WERE SO UGLY THEY SLAPPED YA MOTHER AND HER BROTHER WHO IS YA REAL FATHER .
                              OH AND I WANT THE MONEY BACK FROM THAT BITCH TOO WE AGREED TO MEET OVER THE INTERNET I PAID UPFRONT AFTER SEEING A PHOTO OF HER FOR LOTS OF SEX BUT WHEN I CAME FACE TO FACE WITH THE UGLY BITCH YOU CALL MOM I SPAT IN HER FACE AND SHE REALLY IS A HALFBREED! YOU ARE ALL DIRTY FUCKERS YOUR SISTER TOLD ME YOU TRIED TO LICK HER PUSSY

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X