They? Damnit.. I'll do it.

Leave a comment:

• liuzg150181
    replied
    They should.

Leave a comment:

• Zeddy
    replied
    I was assuming they'd be making a poll later like the manly video game character poll.

Leave a comment:

• liuzg150181
    replied
    Originally posted by Zeddy
    Uh excuse me? You talking about movies, I don't know, but anime is a different kettle of fish.

Since you said censored though... I have no idea what you're talking about? Games? Movies? Bishoujo games?
    Movies of nude women doing "amazing movements" you know...........

Leave a comment:

• Colin
    replied
    Show of hands?
    Well - Just read my sig..

Leave a comment:

• Zeddy
    replied
    Originally posted by lifetime
    Woe to us. Singapore used to be a pirated and illegal electronics heaven. Now it's just full of censored and poorly produced original DVDs that cost more than they do in AUSTRALIA. Well at least the video games are still cheap.
    Uh excuse me? You talking about movies, I don't know, but anime is a different kettle of fish.

Since you said censored though... I have no idea what you're talking about? Games? Movies? Bishoujo games?

Leave a comment:

• IamBaytor
    replied
    Originally posted by Jolly_Roger
    So you married a video game character?
    No, but my wife is hot, kicks ass and likes to shoot guns. :love10:

Leave a comment:

• liuzg150181
    replied
    Yeah,but at least i have my Himeno Yuuri~~~

Leave a comment:

• lifetime
    replied
    Originally posted by liuzg150181
    Then i have a bad news for you,the Singapore Police is so effecient that they almost wipe out such vendors in Singapore~~~
    Woe to us. Singapore used to be a pirated and illegal electronics heaven. Now it's just full of censored and poorly produced original DVDs that cost more than they do in AUSTRALIA. Well at least the video games are still cheap.

Leave a comment:

• Boyd
    replied
    Just right now, show of hands: Who here is just playfully calling video game characters "hot", and who here is sincerely popping a boner/traveling down Crocodile Mile (for the ladies!)

Leave a comment:

• Can Chaser
    replied
    Originally posted by Peter H.

Seperated at birth
    No. Just ... no.

That is ... just, no. No comparison, whatsoever. Gordon Freeman is teh hawtness. That guy is not. Did I mention no?

Leave a comment:

• Jolly_Roger
    replied
    Originally posted by IamBaytor
    Since I can't nominate my wife, I have to go with this other redhead.

So you married a video game character?

Leave a comment:

• liuzg150181
    replied
    Then i have a bad news for you,the Singapore Police is so effecient that they almost wipe out such vendors in Singapore~~~

Leave a comment:

• Zeddy
    replied
    The roadside stall was nearly four years ago near Northpoint shopping centre. More recently it was some shop building, can't remember where. Cousin took me there.

I do however remember seeing some on a cardboard box at the top of Sim Lim. XD

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X