Sexiest video-game character?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IamBaytor
    Since I can't nominate my wife, I have to go with this other redhead.

So you married a video game character?
    Canuckyokushin:

These women can do back flips right over my head and still land on there feet .GRrrrrrrr!

THAT'S NOTHING, I USED TO KNOW SOME 12 YEAR-OLDS WHO COULD FIT INSIDE A SUITCASE AND STAY ALIVE FOR 7 OR WAS IT 6 HOURS

Comment

Originally posted by Peter H.

Seperated at birth
      No. Just ... no.

That is ... just, no. No comparison, whatsoever. Gordon Freeman is teh hawtness. That guy is not. Did I mention no?
      You're just JEALOUS!

Comment

Just right now, show of hands: Who here is just playfully calling video game characters "hot", and who here is sincerely popping a boner/traveling down Crocodile Mile (for the ladies!)
        Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Comment

Originally posted by liuzg150181
          Then i have a bad news for you,the Singapore Police is so effecient that they almost wipe out such vendors in Singapore~~~
          Woe to us. Singapore used to be a pirated and illegal electronics heaven. Now it's just full of censored and poorly produced original DVDs that cost more than they do in AUSTRALIA. Well at least the video games are still cheap.
          Rad ki was made up by adolescents. I do not know who created trad ki but it was not made by adolescents. your an ass dude, Im not being a little bitch you are, your past the level of a bitch. Your beyond Bitch! If im easting my time with ki and psi, then your wasting time to prove frauds, and all shit like that! -theoutsider

Kick boxing is ok, but don't expect do beat a man like Rickson Gracie with that. You need a real martial art. You need Xing Yi Quan. -Emptyflower

The splits, how ever, have a few martial uses. Doing the splits for me, can put my fists in testical strike range.

dont ignore the Art for the Martial or else your just kick boxing

Yes i am serious, there are kicks that can block punches. we have them in Moo duk kwan.
          I want to learn how to use them in case my arm gets broken in a fight.
          what would you have me do? if my arm gets broke, not block punches? -sempi-stone

Comment

Yeah,but at least i have my Himeno Yuuri~~~
            "People think that judo is only unarmed combat - but you are never unarmed when you can hit someone with a planet. "
            - Uncyclopedia entry on Judo

Comment

Originally posted by Jolly_Roger
              So you married a video game character?
              No, but my wife is hot, kicks ass and likes to shoot guns. :love10:

Comment

Originally posted by lifetime
                Woe to us. Singapore used to be a pirated and illegal electronics heaven. Now it's just full of censored and poorly produced original DVDs that cost more than they do in AUSTRALIA. Well at least the video games are still cheap.
                Uh excuse me? You talking about movies, I don't know, but anime is a different kettle of fish.

Since you said censored though... I have no idea what you're talking about? Games? Movies? Bishoujo games?

Comment

Show of hands?
                  Well - Just read my sig..
                  video game reviews

Comment

Originally posted by Zeddy
                    Uh excuse me? You talking about movies, I don't know, but anime is a different kettle of fish.

Since you said censored though... I have no idea what you're talking about? Games? Movies? Bishoujo games?
                    Movies of nude women doing "amazing movements" you know...........
                    "People think that judo is only unarmed combat - but you are never unarmed when you can hit someone with a planet. "

Comment

I was assuming they'd be making a poll later like the manly video game character poll.

Comment

They should.

Comment

They? Damnit.. I'll do it.
                          video game reviews

Comment

About time too, slacker. :P

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X