Announcement

Collapse

FORUM MAINTENANCE

FORUM MAINTENANCE THIS EVENING!!! PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE FORUMS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR A PERIOD OF TIME. JOIN US ON THE DISCORD, INSTEAD!
See more
See less

Sexiest video-game character?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LLL
    Newsflash:

The ones on 'TV' also look fake,

End.
    No shit but they actually look like humans. Of course with all that makeup they look a little fake. But they are still real people. And they are not painted or computer generated.

Comment

Originally posted by SRK85
      No shit but they actually look like humans. Of course with all that makeup they look a little fake. But they are still real people. And they are not painted or computer generated.
      You forgot something: there's an equal chance that you will ever have sex with them. Then again, I could apply that statement to almost any woman who has higher self-regard than the one I've been posting in the Asian Chicks thread.
      Originally posted by The Wastrel
      I think the forum's traditionally light-handed approach to moderation has become untenable.

Comment

What do you mean by fake. I know Ashlee Simpson and Paris Hilton put a lot of make up on but at least they are actually human not some cyber charcter.
        In addition to the hilarity of your missing the point, there is the added humor of your admonishing people to "get some real girls". You stand a better chance with anime if we are to judge you by your wit here.

Comment

I nominate kasumi from Dead or Alive. And she's a ninja, so she wins against of of the others.
          I'm not drowning my sorrows, I'm preserving them in alcohol.

Comment

so you just need enough polygons to look "real" on tv.

http://www.finalfantasy-spiritwithin...images/i11.jpg
            or
            http://www.finalfantasy-spiritwithin...images/i10.jpg

(i understand that those still do not look completely real, but give it a couple of years)
            Last edited by MaverickZ; 1/03/2005 8:09pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by Kayne
              I nominate kasumi from Dead or Alive. And she's a ninja, so she wins against of of the others.
              I am surprised 'til now only one mentions a character from Dead or Alive series,the gals beat 'em all!!!
              My fav is.......uh.........hmm........hard to decide,but the ties are btw Kasumi(she is driving me crazy!),Helena(beauty!),Tina(how does Bass get such hot daughter?),Hitomi(very sexy in a pic where she punches backwards)~~~
              "People think that judo is only unarmed combat - but you are never unarmed when you can hit someone with a planet. "
              - Uncyclopedia entry on Judo

Comment

Btw,i exclude Japanese Hentai games for a fair competition.A hentai game eye-candy for you guys:

Of course my fav. hentai girl is Himeno Yuuri!!!

"People think that judo is only unarmed combat - but you are never unarmed when you can hit someone with a planet. "
                - Uncyclopedia entry on Judo

Comment

Taki has major camel toe, and is thus disqualified. I nominate Tifa from FF7.
                  "The morning glory blooms for an hour. It differs not at heart from the giant pine, which lives for a thousand years."

Comment

Ivy is way hotter than Tifa.

Comment

Originally posted by MaverickZ
                      so you just need enough polygons to look "real" on tv.

http://www.finalfantasy-spiritwithin...images/i11.jpg
                      or
                      http://www.finalfantasy-spiritwithin...images/i10.jpg

(i understand that those still do not look completely real, but give it a couple of years)
                      Jesus, that movie would have been about 50% cheaper with a real human in the role. What was the point?
                      Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Comment

Just to reiterate: Also if nudity is not allowed I will delete it.

DUH
                        Last edited by Osiris; 1/04/2005 5:50am, .

Comment

If I may, I'd like to nominate Morrigan...

"Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

AFAIK it is not allowed outside of the NHB section of the BBC, but thank you, and if you could, post her other pics to the NHB while you're at it- meant to pic that issue up.

Cause I'm a dork.

Comment

I admit that Dio pwned this thread.. however:
                              I do submit Vanessa from KOF.
                              She's a Bare-Knuckle Boxer.. how freaking cool is that?
                              That scores her highly in my books.

video game reviews

Comment

Originally posted by liuzg150181
                                I am surprised 'til now only one mentions a character from Dead or Alive series,the gals beat 'em all!!!
                                My fav is.......uh.........hmm........hard to decide,but the ties are btw Kasumi(she is driving me crazy!),Helena(beauty!),Tina(how does Bass get such hot daughter?),Hitomi(very sexy in a pic where she punches backwards)~~~

Seconded, Hitomi.

Liuz, I think we have to ignore the bishoujo games. For starters, few of those would be recognised to start off with, and it's a little biased in that the characters were created for one thing only...

Edit: Style, if I recall correctly, full contact karate.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X