Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sexiest video-game character?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Damn, can you hook me up with the ones in your avatar? They almost look like look real ones.

    Comment


      #32
      Originally posted by Peter H.
      As said by the man with the Avatar of fakes.
      What do you mean by fake. I know Ashlee Simpson and Paris Hilton put a lot of make up on but at least they are actually human not some cyber charcter.

      Comment


        #33
        Well, for starters, Paris Hilton would be doing herself a GREAT favour if she got herself some breast implants.

        At least then, she'd have some character.

        Hey, it worked for Pamela Anderson.....well, for awhile, anyway.
        "Onward we stagger, and if the tanks come, may God help the tanks." - Col. William O. Darby

        Comment


          #34
          Originally posted by SRK85
          What do you mean by fake. I know Ashlee Simpson and Paris Hilton put a lot of make up on but at least they are actually human not some cyber charcter.
          & you know them, and haven't just seen them on TV?

          Damn, get their ass here!

          Comment


            #35
            Originally posted by SRK85
            What do you mean by fake. I know Ashlee Simpson and Paris Hilton put a lot of make up on but at least they are actually human not some cyber charcter.
            Ashlee and the lip synching, and Miss I didn't know you were taping that?
            "Quiet fool before I am kicking the butt!"
            -My three year old trash talking to me

            "Integrity can't be bought or sold---you either have it or you don't."
            -The Honky Tonk Man

            "If you can't be a shining example, at least be a dire warning."
            -My Father to me one day

            "No surprise. Until Aikido sheds its street-brawling, thuggish image, it'll never be mainstream."
            -Don Gwinn

            Comment


              #36
              Originally posted by Peter H.
              Ashlee and the lip synching, and Miss I didn't know you were taping that?
              HAHA yea I saw that she sucks at sining. But shes still nto bad looking. ANd yes I never saw those girls in real life but I doubt they are robots.

              Comment


                #37
                Originally posted by SRK85
                HAHA yea I saw that she sucks at sining. But shes still nto bad looking. ANd yes I never saw those girls in real life but I doubt they are robots.
                Even robots like Hannibal have a better grasp of the English language than you do.
                Originally posted by The Wastrel
                I think the forum's traditionally light-handed approach to moderation has become untenable.

                Comment


                  #38
                  Everyone posting in this topic apparently greatly loves the taste of my semen....

                  Not that we're counting,

                  Comment


                    #39
                    Tai-Gip!
                    As in "Wheelie Master of Death"
                    Canuckyokushin:

                    These women can do back flips right over my head and still land on there feet .GRrrrrrrr!

                    feedback:

                    THAT'S NOTHING, I USED TO KNOW SOME 12 YEAR-OLDS WHO COULD FIT INSIDE A SUITCASE AND STAY ALIVE FOR 7 OR WAS IT 6 HOURS

                    Comment


                      #40
                      Anna from Tekken Series.

                      Comment


                        #41
                        Originally posted by SRK85
                        ANd yes I never saw those girls in real life but I doubt they are robots.
                        so what exactly makes them any more real to you than any of computer generated ones?

                        Comment


                          #42
                          Originally posted by MaverickZ
                          so what exactly makes them any more real to you than any of computer generated ones?
                          The computer generated ones like on a video game looks fake.

                          Comment


                            #43


                            I nominate Samus Aran.

                            Comment


                              #44
                              Originally posted by SRK85
                              The computer generated ones like on a video game looks fake.
                              Newsflash:


                              The ones on 'TV' also look fake,

                              End.

                              Comment


                                #45
                                I do ahve a thing for Ivy, but Dio has officialy defeated this thread.

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X