• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cripple Fight.

http://www.muchosucko.com/video-high...dukeitout.html

Watch these two retards go at it. :sad3:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGXiN-_BCts

Numa ^ 3

I'm surprised the old "Time Out" technique didn't work near the end there!

Comment

AM: man, they're neither crippled, nor retarded.
      They're lame (as far as fighters go), but, at least they did the deed. No one got hurt. Fun.

`~/

btw - you should appologize to all cripples and retards!
      sigpic

Comment

Early on in the fight the shorter of the two shows an interesting variant on the double leg takedown, which is to lift your oponent up and put them straight back on their feet.

The larger fellow switches from haymakers to a double straight left jab and scores with both jabs. He then decides to continue to throw the haymakers and hammerfists.

Comment

Hahah, no one got hurt! That makes them even more lame.
          "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

These videos always make me feel happy. They make me realize that even though I am the biggest n00b in my BJJ class (probably the biggest n00b in any BJJ class), I could probably beat the living bejeezus out of your average schmoe on the street.
            sudo make me a sandwich!

Comment

Originally posted by IzzyDaHedgehog
              These videos always make me feel happy. They make me realize that even though I am the biggest n00b in my BJJ class (probably the biggest n00b in any BJJ class), I could probably beat the living bejeezus out of your average schmoe on the street.
              I have mentioned this on more than one occassion, nice to see someone else agrees. Ladies and Gentlemen if you ever get into a fight on "Th3 St33ts" this is what you will likely be up against, not some 20 year BJJ veteran.

Comment

Yeah I agree Mayhem. Our natural inclination is to think that our opponent is going to have martial experience in one art or another due to the fact we're used to fighting people with some technical skill.

Meex- Conan laughs at these girly men that scream and slap at each other. Where's my sword.... I'm going to find these two.

Numa ^ 3

Comment

I thought Conan punched out a camel, why would he need a sword?
                  sudo make me a sandwich!

Comment

Oh, I'm not going to use doors! I'm going to make holes in walls! With my head. Swords are just easier and more efficient.

PL

Comment

I don't need my sword, however it makes chopping people easier. The camel got in my way and he let himself be sodomized, therefore I enacted my vengence upon him..
                      Last edited by Equipoise; 1/01/2005 10:36pm, .

Numa ^ 3

Comment

man black shirt dude had the perfect opportunity for the armbar when they first went down... why can I never find fights like this happening out in the middle of nowhere? I would challenge either of those suckers after watching that, safe in the knowledge that my sister throws down better than that.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                        X