Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lego Robot Plays Super Mario Bros.

http://community.middlebury.edu/~tdooley/

Somebody has way too much time on their hands... But it is quite interesting.
    "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

After beating that game 3 times a day for a couple months, I'm thinking it wouldn't be too hard to program a robot to do that.
    sudo make me a sandwich!

Comment

NO WAY! They are SUPERHUMANS! No one could do that!
      "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

A friend of mine told me she had only beat the game three times in her life, using warpzones. Naturally, I made a point of beating the game three times a day without warps for a couple months.

This is what happens when boredom, nerditude, and assholocity combine.
        sudo make me a sandwich!

Comment

"nerditude and assholocity"

I like those. I'll have to use them sometime.

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

Thats awesome. But is it possible to program a robot to beat a videogame without it able to see whats going on. But then again I dont know anything about robots or artitfical intelligence.

Comment

Well, it's not like the goombas and koopa troopas pop up in random places.

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

You just program it to press down buttons at specific times for a certain amount of time. It wouldn't be hard, just extremely time consuming.

PL

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X