Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

girl vs guy kickboxing

http://www.muchosucko.com/video-chic...ickboxing.html

I think I heard about this one. Some guy was claiming that no woman could ever beat a man fighting under any rules. So a kickboxer woman challenged him. The results are on that clip.
    "Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire.

Comment

Here's another fight for you all. It has kickboxing, grappling and 2 asian chicks in costumes beating the hell out of each other. Enjoy.

http://www.muchosucko.com/video-asia...htinaring.html
      Last edited by IamBaytor; 12/30/2004 12:16pm, . Reason: add link.

Comment

That first one was sweet.

Comment

That guy was totally outclassed. I thought he was going be an amateur fighter himself not just some retarded local redneck.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGXiN-_BCts

Numa ^ 3

Comment

Anyone else see Jackass the Movie? That girl whipped his ass.

This one, I like the middle part when she just kind of clinched him and let him throw pussy strikes at her body while she kneed him at will.
            "Quiet fool before I am kicking the butt!"
            -My three year old trash talking to me

"Integrity can't be bought or sold---you either have it or you don't."
            -The Honky Tonk Man

"If you can't be a shining example, at least be a dire warning."
            -My Father to me one day

"No surprise. Until Aikido sheds its street-brawling, thuggish image, it'll never be mainstream."
            -Don Gwinn

Comment

Was that Don Frye?
              "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

putting anyone who is outclassed by another fighter in a ring to fight is wrong. I could kick the shit out of that bitch and so could most of the people on this site. I did like that hook kick knock out though. And whats up with those sock em bopper gloves, are they like 32 ounces or something?

Comment

They probably had to be that big because he was some yokel.
                  "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

That guy had it coming. But was it just me, or did he look like he hadn't had any training at all?

Comment

Some guys think they're super fighters just by nature of being guys. If they guy was running his mouth and saying "no woman could ever beat a man under any rules" then I think it's perfectly valid to have him walk the walk even without training.

Wish i could see the vid...work firewall doesnt like muchosucko :(

Comment

This was discussed. He was an untrained redneck.

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

putting anyone who is outclassed by another fighter in a ring to fight is wrong. I
                          I don't think so, the guy was informed as to the experience of the kickboxing woman. He consented to the fight and bragged about how he would win. No one forced him into the ring, no one "set him up". He got what he asked for.
                          "Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire.

Comment

Considering he hits like a girl, then no, no training. He also takes hits like a pussy. The guy was just stupid. I also noticed the size of those gloves. Why didn't they just wrap pillows around thier hands. No props to that woman. Big deal, she kicked some loser's ass with no martial skill. It's the equivalent to Phil beating up street hobos. Now she's going to be the poster girl for a bunch of goddamned militant feministic bullshit in martial arts. The guy has done a disservice to all men and as such should be castrated. He should of just kept his goddamned mouth shut. What a fucking retard....
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGXiN-_BCts

Numa ^ 3

Comment

Talked shyt...got foot in mouth...got knocked the f*ck out.
                              He got what he asked for...jsut not the way he wanted it.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X