**VIDEO** Me sub'ing my friend twice!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**VIDEO** Me sub'ing my friend twice!

About a week and a half ago, I attended a party and my good friend 'D' (I'm not gonna use his real name) was there. Me and him always used to grapple and he used to tap me out before I trained in anything. Then later on when I did start training, he'd sometimes run his mouth about how I still couldn't beat him... Heheheh.

So anyway, the video cuts away at some points and you miss a pretty cool part (me taking his back). But I got both subs on there (RNC and TRIANGLE).

I've uploaded to 'yousendit' for now, before I find a more permanent place for it.

http://s7.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=25...P0YDC2GLL881ZX

There ya go!
    "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

TTT!!

By the way, did I make any huge glaring mistakes that even a guy with some training would have caught me on?
    "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

I'll give a review once I watch it on a monitor that doesn't make your fight look like a black mass from which limbs and heads randomly protruded.

Comment

Aw, damn... yeah, sorry I guess it was kinda dark in there. Some of the other best parts are the random stuff you hear people say at the party.

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

LoL I agree with Aes, Umm that girl in the background needs to have her vocal chords removed. Were you guys listening to Kumbia in the background? LoL.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGXiN-_BCts

Numa ^ 3

Comment

Which girl, what was she saying?

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

'D' actually gets a good trip takedown on me after he attacks me the second time.

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

Well little stupid comments here and there, about take it to the bedroom, and calling you guys weiners. etc. It was mostly her voice on top of the mic that was the worst. I hate girls like that. She needs some respect for fighters. It was a bit dark to tell what was going on though. Man I can never wrestle with guys that I know, to me it turns out to be a competition for their manhood more than anything. I'd rather just work with people I don't know aswell as spar them.

Numa ^ 3

Comment

I, for one, applaud and encourage beating your friends up at every opportunity presented, especially in public or social settings.

Comment

Then they're not friends then, they're just inferior pack animals.

Numa ^ 3

Comment

Akira Musashi: Well little stupid comments here and there, about take it to the bedroom, and calling you guys weiners. etc. It was mostly her voice on top of the mic that was the worst. I hate girls like that. She needs some respect for fighters.
                      I thought they were funny comments... She was just kidding around. She's a nice girl, especially since without her, there would be no video! I'm sure she respects fighters now, cuz I just tooled that dude. lol

It was a bit dark to tell what was going on though.
                      It looks fine on my screen. Maybe turn up your brightness level?

Man I can never wrestle with guys that I know, to me it turns out to be a competition for their manhood more than anything. I'd rather just work with people I don't know aswell as spar them.
                      Well usually that's my way of thinking too, but the guy attacked me! Heheheh. I figured if he really thought he had some skill, that I could maybe change his mind about my training.

Aesopian: I, for one, applaud and encourage beating your friends up at every opportunity presented, especially in public or social settings.
                      Thanks Aeso! I await your review! :tard:

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

At my grad party, I grappled with this large Negro coworker who had a good 80 pounds on me. The fight was pretty cool; he single-legged me when I wasn't looking and I wound up on my back, holding him in my closed guard. But apparently I held on for too long, because the bastard wound up powerbombing me from about six feet in the air into the hard gravel. But I still managed to clear his arms, take his back, and choke him out.

Now, the shitty thing about this is that I have it all on video. Or rather, should. I told a coworker "Film this" and handed them my camera. Apparently "this" meant "this bench". because they didn't think to point the camera at the action until the powerbomb was finished.
                        Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Comment

Ouch. Is your coworker braindead?

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

HeY! What's with all the views and barely any comments!? Come on guys, I waited a long time for this video... lol
                            Last edited by chaosexmachina; 12/22/2004 10:29pm, .

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

Nice one dude! the triangle was pretty slick, nice and quick.

That dude the camera flashed on for one second looked seeriously stoned...

He gave you plenty opportunity for armbar from the mount when he was pushing you away with his arms...

Good work though.
                              Imports from Japan, Shipping Worldwide! Art Junkie, Scramble, BJJ Spirits, Reversal...
                              Scramble Stuff

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X