GO BUCS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GO BUCS

Did I not tell you the Buccaneers would win? Every playoff game, the Bucs won decisively. In Tampa, vs. the 49ers, in Philadelphia, vs. the Eagles in under-40 weather, and in San Diego, vs. the Raiders. ARE THERE NO WORTHY OPPONENTS to be had, anywhere?

-------------------------
    Clap your hands everybody,
    if you got what it takes
    'Cause I'm Kurtis Blow
    and I want you to know
    that these are the breaks!
    "The morning glory blooms for an hour. It differs not at heart from the giant pine, which lives for a thousand years."

None of that Tampa Bay boolsheet would work in the "street", and you know it.

**The most miraculous power that can verifiably be attributed to "chi" is its ability to be all things to virtually all people, depending on what version of the superstition they are attempting to defend at any given moment.**
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the fuck I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Comment

Clearly, The Wastrel is uneducated in the ways of football and streetfighting. Any practicioner of BJJ (that's "Buccaneer Jiu-jitsu") will handily defeat any opponent, on any surface, in any weather, no matter what.

This is evidenced by how easily BJJ practitioner Simeon Rice was able to sack the Raider stylist Rich Gannon twice.

-------------------------
      Clap your hands everybody,
      if you got what it takes
      'Cause I'm Kurtis Blow
      and I want you to know
      that these are the breaks!
      "The morning glory blooms for an hour. It differs not at heart from the giant pine, which lives for a thousand years."

Comment

I want to say that Buccaneer Jiujitsu doesn't work on the streets of Oakland, but as I am a BJJ practitioner, I am afflicted with a mental block that causes me to believe that anything even slightly connected to BJJ is the ultimate; just as it forces me to immediately leap into the guard whenever I am alarmed. Outfoxed...damn!

**The most miraculous power that can verifiably be attributed to "chi" is its ability to be all things to virtually all people, depending on what version of the superstition they are attempting to defend at any given moment.**
        Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the fuck I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X