Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Box Fights (NOT boxING fights)

http://web.syr.edu/~ormykyta/boxfight.mov

I should train with these guys! It'll teach me how defend myself againsts the other hobos trying to steal my house and make a bigger one by combining their own! Blargh! THose bastards argh argh argh....
    "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

http://www.bumfights.com
    "I don't know about the issues, but Bush believes in jesus and he wears a cowboy hat so I'm voting for him. Also, he don't like them brown peoples that overcharge me at the 7-11 and he's a good christian man who likes family values."

This a compilation of what 99% of the fucking moronic suburbanite, expedition driving, bible beating, not good for anything other than breeding other stupid fucking suburban sheep who vote for Bush have as their rationale. I guess since we live in a nation of idiots, it's pretty fitting that we be led by one. Go Bush '04. Stick it to the middle class while you smile and praise jesus you're in charge. - spincycle0

Comment

oh, nooooo. . . .

`~/
      sigpic

Comment

Box fights aren't illegal... AND free to view.
        "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

The best part about this are the people walking by not even giving it a second glance. Like "oh yeah, I see these BOXers all the time man..."

Here is a BOXer training for the next fight... Notice how calm he is and how he has fluids nearby to keep hydrated. He even sleeps on his weapon so he can recover it at a moments notice. Also, he is near a form of transportation so he can provide his BOXing skills to defend the needy wherever justice needs to be served. Behold, he is a True Warrior!

Last edited by Red Elvis; 11/19/2004 11:39pm, . Reason: The hell of it!
          :icon_twis

To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
          Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without spilling your Guinness.
          Sun "Fu Man JhooJits" Tzu, the Art of War & Guinness

Comment

Haha, you're a blast Red.

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

lol, now i'm feeling guilty.

Comment

I know what I'm doing next weekend.
                MY NAME IS ANTAGONY I SUCK AT COMBAT SPORTS KTHX

"blahblahblah, but I don't think I'm going to train tonight."
                "Fag."
                "Well if that were true, then I'd really REALLY want to come train!"

Comment

Originally posted by Antagony
                  I know what I'm doing next weekend.
                  I hear what your saying my man! I'm packing a box and headed over to the local train station myself. Just one stop to pick up a 40 ouncer on the way and look out BOXing here I come! I'll be coming across country and up through Canada on a grand tour de force!

(Damn, the only box I have right now just barely covers my hand... but it will have to do).

:boxing:
                  :icon_twis

To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
                  Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without spilling your Guinness.
                  Sun "Fu Man JhooJits" Tzu, the Art of War & Guinness

Comment

That game reminds me of "Bop!"....
                    I would liken it to the boxing or the muay thai of internal kung fu, even though that's like calling apples the oranges of the apple world. --WalkOn

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X