I may have found a new passion...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I may have found a new passion...

Swiss wrestling looks and sounds brilliant! I have just stumbled upon it after hearing about it a while ago.

How long until we see it in the UFC as a single style? Seriously?

I have brain damage; you are just a wanker.

"The streetfighter will always win!" Jerry, former wrestling boxing and judo champ
    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

you're not going to see "schwingen" in the UFC until the first prize is a bull :) (which it is indeed here, traditionally)

Comment

Describe it. I've never seen it.

(board breaks with a kick)
      "Is that it? I feel like I should bow, or have honor or something."

-- Buffy the Vampire Slayer, "Once More, With Feeling"
      Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Comment

http://www.swiss-wrestling.ch/

**The most miraculous power that can verifiably be attributed to "chi" is its ability to be all things to virtually all people, depending on what version of the superstition they are attempting to defend at any given moment.**
        Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the fuck I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Comment

Oh. That's a joke, right?

Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Comment

Only if you think Don Heavy's "Cradle Brainbuster" is a joke! Muahahahaha!

**The most miraculous power that can verifiably be attributed to "chi" is its ability to be all things to virtually all people, depending on what version of the superstition they are attempting to defend at any given moment.**
            Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the fuck I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Comment

wastrel, swiss-wrestling.ch isn't about traditional "schwingen" at all. it's the pendant to WWF.

but http://swisswrestling.com/ is. there's plenty of information on swiss wrestling.

and this is an authentic bull-winning real swiss wresler ;)

Edited by - silentdog on January 21 2003 16:50:12

Comment

I knew that. It was a joke.

Comment

I'm slow today. My brain feels like cement. You should have seen me in sparring yesterday.

Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Comment

that guy is a bull

--

There are only three types of people in the world; those who can count and those who can't.
                    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X