Chest shaving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chest shaving

Now I KNOW some of you shave your chests. Any of you try to epi-lady it? I found out it hurts like fuck last weekend, but I managed to do it.

Nair my man, Nair. Never stick a slinky near body hair.
    "Quiet fool before I am kicking the butt!"
    -My three year old trash talking to me

"Integrity can't be bought or sold---you either have it or you don't."
    -The Honky Tonk Man

"If you can't be a shining example, at least be a dire warning."
    -My Father to me one day

"No surprise. Until Aikido sheds its street-brawling, thuggish image, it'll never be mainstream."
    -Don Gwinn

Comment

Pussies...pure, unadulterated, pussies.

Comment

Ronin, I guess you burn every folical (sp) with a hot iron?

Comment

shave....chest hair? why in the world would you do that? i take pride in it

Comment

Wax is the real thing.

Comment

If you don't, that shit hurts when you do any Vale Tudo or gi-less grappling type stuff.

Comment

oh, well i suppose that makes sense.

Comment

oh my god - I thought it was a joke.

do you bleach your arsehole too?*

*saw that on a documentary - couldn't believe someone would bleah their shit hole - I digress

Comment

Pussies are guys that SHAVE/WAX/LASER or whatever else, their chest hairs.
                    Be a man and be proud !!!

Why would you shave anyways ????
                    I can undertsand the poor souls who MUST or choose to because of their "sport", but those who it for "aesthetic" reasons ? I don't get it.

Same thing for women you shave their pubes, I find that a MAJOR turnoff !!
                    Women are women, not little girls, trimm yes, shape it if you like, but shave it off to look like a pre-teen girl ???
                    Same thing for a guy, you wanna look like a 12 year old boy ?

Comment

i assume u like bearded,hairy-legged women?

Comment

It's not the hair, it's the damn nipple rings getting twisted that hurts me.

Comment

Nipple ring? Replace it with a barbell asap. I've never had a problem since I switched....
                          Now or never.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMcFu
                            If you don't, that shit hurts when you do any Vale Tudo or gi-less grappling type stuff.
                            No crap, have a guy baba-chop you with his hadn taped up. Tape catches the hair, a quick pull back, and for the love of god I'd rather have been shot.

I've also had girl-friends who prefered the shaved look, and you do what you gotta do...
                            "Quiet fool before I am kicking the butt!"
                            -My three year old trash talking to me

"Integrity can't be bought or sold---you either have it or you don't."
                            -The Honky Tonk Man

"If you can't be a shining example, at least be a dire warning."
                            -My Father to me one day

"No surprise. Until Aikido sheds its street-brawling, thuggish image, it'll never be mainstream."
                            -Don Gwinn

Comment

I figure if I'm hung like a little boy, I might as well go for the whole look.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X