X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good rap is the rap that you dont listen to. Feel free to begin any time

Comment

Originally posted by KhorneliusPraxx
      :toothy9: Ha! Makes me want to put my pants on backwards and "Jump, Jump!" :toothy9:
      Daddy mack'll make ya... JUMP JUMP!
      And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Comment

Originally posted by greese1
        Daddy mack'll make ya... JUMP JUMP!
        GOD NOOOOO! Flashbacks to 1992 when MTV International played that damn video twice an hour all day and the only TV around was stuck on that channel. I now have that sung stuck in my head. Fuck you while I go an drown myself in the office toilet!

Comment

Ok, I didn't like a tride called quest. YEs, I realize I'm in the minority on that one. Couldn't get into them.

Comment

INSANE CLOWN POSSE!

Comment

Mmk, we have some serious issues here to fix.

... nevermind, I'll let you wallow in your ignorance. :icon_mrgr

Comment

Just to throw in my opinion.

Shitty Rappers (This may be lyrically or commercially, or whatever):
                -Eminem, he blows his hooks are good but when all you had to do was discuss beating your mom and girlfriend to get the attention of a billion girls and wiggers then you probably dont have much of anything else.
                -DMX, note that I LIKE to listent to this guy but lyrically he DOES suck. His rhymes are super basic.
                -JAYZ, this guy just plain sucks. His rhymes are fuckin stupid and the way he raps is absolutely retarded.

Good Rappers:
                -NAS, who also tore JAYZ a new one.
                -Gangstarr, need I say more?
                -Redman & Methodman, they should be called Shits&Giggles, fuckin hilarious.

There are tons more, but this is basic.

Comment

Wow man, how can you say JayZ isn't in the same "list" as Red and Meth? JayZ's commercial hits hardly do him justice. You gotta get the actual tracks that don't get radio play.

Comment

Pharoah the fuck Monch. Not "Simon Says", which everyone knows is a filthy club track but gets old in the car real fast, but some of his other stuff like his work on the and1 mixtapes and whatnot.

Also, if you are a pimp, you have come to the full and total realization that MC Hawking will sexually assualt anyone and not even care. With songs such as "Fuck the Creationists", "All My Shootings be Drive-By's", and "Quake-Master", he is simply absurd. The crazy thing is that the robot voice over the beats actually flows really well. Check out his website here

Comment

Oh come on, the ICP is great!
                      "Jehovah's Witnesses, Man I swear I love 'em, Puncture wound victims, right to my doot, COME BACK MOTHERFUCKERS! LET ME STAB YA SOME MORE!"
                      May not be the most ingenious lyrics, but these guys are funny.
                      And I am not a juggolo, I just like alot of the stuff they've done.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightstrike
                        Oh come on, the ICP is great!
                        "Jehovah's Witnesses, Man I swear I love 'em, Puncture wound victims, right to my doot, COME BACK MOTHERFUCKERS! LET ME STAB YA SOME MORE!"
                        May not be the most ingenious lyrics, but these guys are funny.
                        And I am not a juggolo, I just like alot of the stuff they've done.
                        Is there a new ICP? Cause everything I've heard by them is retarded.

Comment

7 pages long and still no sage francis and the non-prophets? somethings gone awry. also have to add the pharcyde, talib kweli, hi-tek, mos def, peanut butter wolf, grouch and eligh, aceyalone, and binary star. for happy feel good hip hop try l.a. symphony.

Comment

I've only ever heard Makeshift Patriot by Sage francis. I can't find anything else by him or non-prohets, I would love to hear more by them.

Comment

I sure do miss Biggie. That album with "Gimme The Loot" was the shit.

Comment

Hawkeye, NO, say it isn't so, not you too!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X