Is your kungfu strong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is your kungfu strong?

I always wondered what I'd say if someone went up to me and asked, looking all serious, "Is your kungfu strong!?", or indeed, "Is your kungfu best!?".

I figure the best way to do research on this important topic is to create a poll.
    Yes, yes it is.
    73.85%
    No, sorry, it isn't.
    26.15%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Wounded Ronin; 10/31/2004 5:12pm, .
    Lone Wolf McQuade Final Fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmrDe_mYUXg

I would tell them they are not at my level.
    Originally posted by The Wastrel
    I think the forum's traditionally light-handed approach to moderation has become untenable.

Comment

Everyone knows Chinese Boxing has no power.

Comment

Did you ever see the movie "Bad Santa" at the end where the kid just screams and kicks the bully in the balls?

Thats what I do.

Comment

You need a new option - Yes, but do not ask me to prove it.
          Imports from Japan, Shipping Worldwide! Art Junkie, Scramble, BJJ Spirits, Reversal...
          Scramble Stuff

Comment

Never done kung-fu, but people always love to say "hey man, how's your kung-fu shit going?"

So I just say my kung-fu is t3h shit.

Comment

My kungfu is better than yours!
              *Assumes Prancing Peacock Stance*

Comment

I always respond with "yes. Strong but satisfyingly soft. Would you like to try me?"

Actually when ever I get asked questions like this theres three things I consider;

1) Do I know them?
                2) How much bigger then me are they?
                3) How much scar tissue do they have?

Then I tell them I just do tai chi just in case they're a small unscared psycho.

Originally posted by Stickx
                It must suck for legit practitioners of tai chi like Cullion to see their art get all watered down into exercise for seniors.
                Those who esteme qi have no strength. ~ Exposition of Insights into the Thirteen Postures Attrib: Wu Yuxiang founder of Wu style tai chi.

Comment

My kungfu is weak like a babies fart.

Comment

yes, my toad style is immensely strong, and immune to nearly any weapon. when used properly it is practically invincible.

(just don't throw darts at my ears and throw me into an iron maiden)

Comment

Humph! My kung fu is so strong, I only have one weak spot! And I can move it around my body at will!!!
                      “We are surrounded by warships and don’t have time to talk. Please pray for us.” — One Somali Pirate.

Comment

Need help with a comedy option?
                        Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the fuck I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Comment

Originally posted by The Wastrel
                          Need help with a comedy option!
                          Fixed just in time.
                          Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the fuck I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Comment

My kung fu isn't very strong but I CAN hold a knife-edge kick out long enough for the assailant to recover and attack again.

Comment

Why apologize for not having good kungfu? My kungfu sucks by the way.
                              "It does not matter who the master is. It does not matter what the face looks like. The masters are of the Qimen school of qigong/meditation which is related to Zen. The master wears white robes, and the predecessor master wears bright gold robes. The qimen school travels the univers and is not restricted to what paradise they live in. It has many masters" -Serious Harm

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X