Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Statements of Disaster Parte Dos

All from one Shaolin Wolf thread, on your favorite type of martial art:

Look for Mongolian Wrestling if you cant find Chinese Wrestling (shuia chiao) school. Mongolian Wrestling is very similar, usually its taught to prepare you for chinese wrestling.
    i think ninjitsu is pretty cool. I fought with some of the guys there and they are quite good. Not the shit you see in the movies with all the jumping and flick flacking. Quite efficient i might add. And their sword stuff.. not the girlish stuff the aeikeedo guys do.
    Best payed assasins.
    Wasn't O-Sensei victorous in every confrontation he was in?
    A.J. Advincula was undefeated in over 70 street encounters and about the same in tournaments in Okinawa. His average fight time was 10 seconds. His fastest fight time was 4 seconds.

After awhile, if his name was preposted as a competitor in Okinawa, no one would sign up.
    Almost a year after I last posted here, my answer is somewhat different. I've come to understand energy a bit differently, and since energy comes before manifestation, my understanding of manifestation changed as well.

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

also from SW:

In all likely hood of a fight you will use your hands to attack and your feet to defend.
    CLICK THE ADDS ROMO!

This chapter will also show clips from a high-speed video in which Master Bristol conceals a Swiss Army Knife inside his buttocks. -from "The Magicians Code" by Hans Bristol

Comment

I had to share this exchange, also Shaolin Wolf, The Favorite Martial Art thread:

Originally posted by JKDChick
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Originally posted by Shantao:
      I agree. But TKD and Tai Chi are still the best.
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*confused face*

For what?

Personally, I need some Judo for the throws to complement the BJJ.
      Next:

Originally posted by Fedeykin

-----*confused face*

For what?

Personally, I need some Judo for the throws to complement the BJJ. ----

theres throws in bjj btw.

tournaments usualy start in a standing position. therefore throws and take downs are an integral part of any kind of jiu jitsu.
      Ain't it beeeeuuuuuuutttttiiiiiful?
      Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Comment

Scary is more like it.

Comment

In my opinion, a strong shin kick or snap kick to the outside of the thigh will mae someone go down. I've punched my self on the outside of the thigh and it hurts more than some parts of the body. I think that when your untrained and drunk enemy grabs your shirt, just kick him on the outside of the thigh. It'll hurt!!!
          From our favorite poster, Arfoo.

http://www.shaolinwolf.com/ubb/ultim...pic/9/268.html
          Lone Wolf McQuade Final Fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmrDe_mYUXg

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X