Asia's REAL PICTURE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asia's REAL PICTURE

Just incase any of you were wondering - there was a thread made about how forums members look:

http://www.cyberkwoon.com/html/images/forum/avatar/custom/asia.jpg

no even 0.00000000000001% asian looking :P

100+kg Armyboy :D
    "Training = pain." - I said that.

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

GOD that picture is going to haunt me throughout cyberspace. Phrost posted it here before. I need to post better pics.

______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invinsible Asia) Emporer of Baji!!! THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE AGAINST THE UNITED AUSSIE FRONT!!

"I love you Asia" - I Give BJJs Posted - December 25 2002 : 10:40:09
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Comment

Hey Asia, is that Old Ironsides, Hell on Wheels, or the other one on your right shoulder there?

**The most miraculous power that can verifiably be attributed to "chi" is its ability to be all things to virtually all people, depending on what version of the superstition they are attempting to defend at any given moment.**
      Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the fuck I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Comment

Old Ironsides 1AD

That pic was done in Kosovo and is almost 2 years old.

______
        Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invinsible Asia) Emporer of Baji!!! THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE AGAINST THE UNITED AUSSIE FRONT!!

"I love you Asia" - I Give BJJs Posted - December 25 2002 : 10:40:09

Edited by - Asia on January 14 2003 10:49:29
        ______
        Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
        -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
        The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
        -Daniel Tosh

Comment

I'm glad they finally let "our people" into the military Gaysia

Comment

lol!
            "Training = pain." - I said that.

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

Comment

Blowboy, "our people" meaning gays?

>>>Always walk on a bright, wide road. If you choose to live with your right posture, you don't have to go on a dark road or a malodorous place. Oyama
              "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Comment

your skills of deduction amaze me patfromlogan...........honestly.........

Comment

Dare I say it...yeah, sure.

Otherwise wouldn't it be "our peeps"? :P

Regards,
                  CrimsonTiger

"You sure talk a lot. Are you going to train at all tonight, or just stand there the whole time?" -Sempai Dale
                  Regards,
                  CrimsonTiger

"Na'h, they should go to old school rules.
                  One guy gets sword and sheild, the other gets a net and a trident.
                  Lions eat christians between rounds." - Strong Machine

Comment

My parole officer calls 'em "our perps," ....

>>>Always walk on a bright, wide road. If you choose to live with your right posture, you don't have to go on a dark road or a malodorous place. Oyama
                    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Comment

What the heLL!? Asia's a brotha?! MY WHOLE BELIEF SYSTEM HAS JUST BEEN SHATTERED TO PIECES. haha, =P

~
                      delirious

Comment

I was picturing a crazy chinese dude with glasses from that little avatar of yours... :)

Comment

Nah, I figured Asia was one of my wannabe-asian white guy counterparts. He smiles to much to be nearly as badass I expected a military guy to be.

Regards,
                          CrimsonTiger

"I would never, in my life, wear black silk underwear" -Classic JCVD
                          Regards,
                          CrimsonTiger

"Na'h, they should go to old school rules.
                          One guy gets sword and sheild, the other gets a net and a trident.
                          Lions eat christians between rounds." - Strong Machine

Comment

Okay, my theory is confirmed, regardless of age, race, or experience, it is impossible for a man to post a picture on here without him looking at least a little gay.

Comment

Asia is a world class Tae-Bo instructor?

--
                              Hard work, Patience, Dedication.
                              The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed later.
                              Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X