Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JSN723
    replied
    i dunno, i originally was considering torrance as an option, but now that i think about it, with traffic at the time most martial art classes are, it would take me too long to get there... i dont suppose ne one is familiar with the cerritos/cypress area? ^_^

Leave a comment:

• Vargas
    replied
    If you're near Torrance, one of the Machado brothers has a BJJ school there. The grappling instruction doesn't get much better than those guys. Check out www.machadojj.com.

Leave a comment:

• JKDChick
    replied
    Dude, most JKD Concepts schools teach BJJ too. You'll get a complete program.

(board breaks with a kick)
    "Is that it? I feel like I should bow, or have honor or something."

-- Buffy the Vampire Slayer, "Once More, With Feeling"

Leave a comment:

• JSN723
    replied
    oh, that tito, i was assuming he meant some famous teacher

Leave a comment:

• deus ex machina
    replied
    Tito Ortiz, the current UFC champion? =) Get in the know ya ignoramus.

~
    delirious

Leave a comment:

• JSN723
    replied
    tito?

Leave a comment:

• The Wastrel
    replied
    Isn't Tito from Huntington Beach?

**The most miraculous power that can verifiably be attributed to "chi" is its ability to be all things to virtually all people, depending on what version of the superstition they are attempting to defend at any given moment.**

Leave a comment:

• JSN723
    replied
    hey i found this one hapkido place in the city of torrance. the website is masterkwon.com. im most likely not gonna be able to go there, but i was just wondering if ne one could take a look at it and give me an opinion on it. Btw, im still looking around for a good MA skool (preferably somethng with striking and grappling) in the Long Beach/Huntington Beach area =D

Leave a comment:

• JSN723
    replied
    cool thanx

Leave a comment:

• DngrRuss1
    replied
    Sorry I didn't respond to you earlier JSN.
    Unfortunately, Most of the schools I am framiliar with are much further north then Long Beach, and your 15 minute drive rule kinda rules them out. But I have other MA instructor friends in the area so if I hear of anything, I will post to you here.

Leave a comment:

• JSN723
    replied
    Eh... not too good.. alot of numbers thats ive been finding lately are usually dead ones (not to say i dont appreciate the help im getting) but yah... still searchng basically...

Leave a comment:

• Deadpan Scientist
    replied
    How is the search going?

Leave a comment:

• JSN723
    replied
    go back to sd judo boy ^_^ either that or find me some more links =)

Leave a comment:

• deus ex machina
    replied
    http://www.judoinfo.com/clubsusa.htm#ca

What else can I say? Go judo!

delirious

Leave a comment:

• deus ex machina
    replied
    I'm telling you, you're doomed to HKD hell. Keep striking and wristlocking pretty boy! Or I can kick your ass whenever I come home. =)

delirious

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X