Brittish navy approves first ever Satanist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brittish navy approves first ever Satanist

Newspaper reports in Brittain have announced the navy has accepted its very fisrt Satanist onto the HMS Cumberland, based at Devonport Naval Base in Plymouth.

The BBC reported that this means he will officially be allowed to perform Satanic rituals on board the ship.

He said: "I then read more and more and came to realise I'd always been a Satanist, just simply never knew."

Mr Cranmer, who is from Edinburgh, is now lobbying the Ministry of Defence to make Satanism a registered religion in the armed forces.

Former Tory minister Ann Widdecombe said she was "utterly shocked" by the Royal Navy's decision.

"Satanism is wrong. Obviously the private beliefs of individuals anywhere, including the armed forces, are their own affair but I hope it doesn't spread."

She added: "The Navy should not permit Satanist practices on board its ships.

"God himself gives free will, but I would like to think that if somebody applied to the Navy and said they were a Satanist today it would raise its eyebrows somewhat."
    What do you think G.W. would day if this guy was to serve alongside our boys in Iraq sacrificing goats?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/3948329.stm
    "All warfare is based on deception." -Sun Tzu, ca. 400BC

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

something like "Look at our diverse group of multinational allies"

Comment

Satanism is not about goat sacrifice. Well, not all of it. Pick up a copy of the Satanic Bible.
      Originally posted by The Wastrel
      I think the forum's traditionally light-handed approach to moderation has become untenable.

Comment

I've read the Satanic Bible.

This story is front page on CNN and the BBC! Hilarious!

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PeedeeShaolin
          I've read the Satanic Bible.
          It immediately occured to me after I posted that.
          I think the forum's traditionally light-handed approach to moderation has become untenable.

Comment

I would play this up for all its worth, sleeping in black robes, taking sacrificial holidays, replacing my sidearm with a ceremonial dagger.

Let this guy get a hold of an insurgent and maybe we can see some beheadings with FLAIR dammit.

Cutting a mans head off aint NOTHING compared to holding him down and plunging a dagger into his chest and eating his living heart.

The Satanic Bible DOES mention that sex between mother and son is a powerful tool and should be practiced. It mentions the same about father and daughter etc etc.

Does that mean that its his religious right to have his mom in his bunk banging her on the ship?

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Comment

I'm pretty sure there are registered Satanists in the US Army already. We, unlike the british, do not respect any establishment of religion or prohibit the free exercise thereof, unless it involves drugs or polyamory or something else cool.
              I would liken it to the boxing or the muay thai of internal kung fu, even though that's like calling apples the oranges of the apple world. --WalkOn

Comment

The Satanic Bible DOES mention that sex between mother and son is a powerful tool and should be practiced. It mentions the same about father and daughter etc etc.
                I must have skipped that part. :bduh:

Comment

satanism is stupid

Comment

I must have skipped that part.
                    You must have. I'll stop by a bookstore tonight if I can and get the exact page number about sexual magic and such just so you dont think you're going crazy or senile.

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Comment

satanism isn't much dumber than its opposite, christianity.

atek3

Comment

Originally posted by brandeissansoo
                        something like "Look at our diverse group of multinational allies"
                        That's a good one!

Comment

What do you think G.W. would day if this guy was to serve alongside our boys in Iraq sacrificing goats?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/3948329.stm

He can't say shit, they already are. Went to boot with one, as well has Wiccans, fundies, Catholics, and a Muslim. Nothing big, a bullet doesn't care what religion you are, and neither does the sargeant screaming at you.

As for the Satanic Bible, didn't LaVey admit to writting that and being a Satanist just to help him pick up women and convince them to have kinky sex?
                          "Quiet fool before I am kicking the butt!"
                          -My three year old trash talking to me

"Integrity can't be bought or sold---you either have it or you don't."
                          -The Honky Tonk Man

"If you can't be a shining example, at least be a dire warning."
                          -My Father to me one day

"No surprise. Until Aikido sheds its street-brawling, thuggish image, it'll never be mainstream."
                          -Don Gwinn

Comment

As for practitioners in the military thats mostly true.
                            I talked to someone on some other forum and hes in the Navy. He said He was Asatru and theres another guy who is as well, one Wiccan, One Church of Native American, and a Satanist on board.

If you want high ranking occultist in the military then Michael Aquino is probably the most well known. I believe he was a Colonel in the Army before he formed the Temple of Set.
                            Ghost of Charles Dickens

Comment

The thing is most people dont understand what satanism and the lefthand path is about. There are different forms of satanism.
                              There are traditionaist and then there are more philosophical that leans more torwards the Church of Satan or Temple of Set (debateble). Of course there are other lefthand paths.

As for wiccans there are different traditions but most would argue it started with Gerald Gardner. As for other its a whole different story.

The problem with Asatru is that they are infested by far right elements.

Dont worry one day a Satanist may even become the President of the U.S.A.!

Theres more of us than you think.
                              Last edited by Freddy; 10/25/2004 5:04pm, .
                              Ghost of Charles Dickens

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X