WHAT DO OUR POSTERS LOOK LIKE?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHAT DO OUR POSTERS LOOK LIKE?!

There's been an awful lot of contentious debate on the boards lately, and some of it has almost turned ugly. In the interest of indulging in a little off-topic fun, I thought I'd step out of my usual debunking tomfoolery and get really stupid. Here's the question, and it's not meant to be answered accurately. What do you think our forum participants look like? Here's my first...

1. SamHarber-has an eyepatch, which he may or may not actually need. Slightly balding. He's a wiry bastard and very scrappy. He wears a peacoat...

**The most miraculous power that can verifiably be attributed to "chi" is its ability to be all things to virtually all people, depending on what version of the superstition they are attempting to defend at any given moment.**
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the fuck I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Jamoke - he's wiry, but he's small. Has a mullet and a lumberjack shirt several sizes too big.

Osiris - Looks like shaft.

The Wastrel - White labcoat, shaved head, henry rollins like neck.
    Taking responsibility for my actions since 1989

Comment

SamHarber- Albino. Disfigured. Wears a brown box on his head.

______
      Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invinsible Asia) Emporer of Baji!!! THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE AGAINST THE UNITED AUSSIE FRONT!!

"I love you Asia" - I Give BJJs Posted - December 25 2002 : 10:40:09
      ______
      Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
      -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
      The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
      -Daniel Tosh

Comment

I wear coloured ones for nights out.
        When training I wear a white box.

Asia, be careful with your sarcasm while you're in Germany http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/2636211.stm

Comment

Sam,

I saw this on the news. I told pple over and over again you can be held responsible for your comments on the internet, but do they listen NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

On the flipside I was hearing about a guy who cracked the DVD codeing system that would allow you to play ANY DVD on ANY Player. He posted his patch on the internet. He was brought on Copyright violations on other stuff but none of it stuck. The findings went something like, 'You can't be in trouble for cracking your own privately owned material.' and 'Just because it is on the internet doesn't mean anyone has used it.'

What a world we live in now.

BTW where do you order you boxes?

______
          Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invinsible Asia) Emporer of Baji!!! THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE AGAINST THE UNITED AUSSIE FRONT!!

"I love you Asia" - I Give BJJs Posted - December 25 2002 : 10:40:09
          ______
          Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
          -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
          The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
          -Daniel Tosh

Comment

I steal them from homeless people.

Comment

Ah, but Sam? Which version of Shaft? *Removes pen from white labcoat pocket, prepares to take notes on clipboard. Stretches massive neck*

Here's another...

Asia-is twelve feet tall, wears giant spikeshod boots and a singlet. When he gets angry, his skin turns dark red,though the smile never leaves his face, and he crushes the brick that he keeps in his left hand for just that purpose.

**The most miraculous power that can verifiably be attributed to "chi" is its ability to be all things to virtually all people, depending on what version of the superstition they are attempting to defend at any given moment.**

Edited by - The Wastrel on January 08 2003 09:03:10
              Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the fuck I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Comment

My mental picture of Asia is of Bruce Banner.
                as for Shaft, it has to be the original...

Carbon obviously looks like Ralph Macchio (in KK1)
                Angry Spastic I can picture as David Carradine in Death Race 2000 (with blades on his wheelchair)

Comment

Kungfoolss-vaguely potato-shaped. Youth has fled early and totally. He wears camoflauge pants everyday, and rides a bicycle with a CB attached to the handlebars. Imagines himself to be a defender of his neighborhood, which has formed a watch association to deal specificlly with the problem of him.

Phrost-uh...

CrimsonTiger-He has flaming red hair in the style of a Dragon Ball Z character. He wears Ken/Ryu style gloves and a black Gi and through the belt is thrust a rusting sabre. Wears RayBan wayfarer sunglasses indoors.

Comment

Sam-I was just thinking of your description of me, and I have to laugh, because this morning as I was getting ready for work, I put on green scrubs...

Comment

Or you could look

<---here.

Comment

I Give BJJs picture

Comment

i always pictured asia as a bob marley look-a-like.

ya ya ya know what i'm sayin'-j roc

Comment

Hey IGiveBjjs, that's almost exactly what I thought, but you didn't give me a chance! Hey Phrost, that's weird those two guys look almost exactly alike!!!

Comment

Hmmmm.... I picture JKDChick as an auburn haired goth chick, with a script in one hand, a rapier at her side, and a look on her face that says, "Do it right the first time, or I'll kick your ass."

Knowing it is not enough, we must apply.
                              Willing is not enough, we must do.
                              Knowing it is not enough, we must apply.
                              Willing is not enough, we must do.

Never approach a Bull from the front, a Horse from the rear, or a Fool from any direction!

He who dares not offend cannot be honest. -- Thomas Payne

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X