Bagels in texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bagels in texas

Why don't normal stores sell bagels? I had to drive all over to find one.

Shut up Jew.
    Originally posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Comment

You shut up Mr giant sig

Comment

What I really want to know is, does Brand eat his bagel out from the inside?

Anthony - Mind making your sig text size = 1?
        Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

Sheol, I believe is where we go upon death. There is no hell and heaven is not for us.

Comment

I have never had difficulty finding bagels, sir.
            MY NAME IS ANTAGONY I SUCK AT COMBAT SPORTS KTHX

"blahblahblah, but I don't think I'm going to train tonight."
            "Fag."
            "Well if that were true, then I'd really REALLY want to come train!"

Comment

Nor did I.
              Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!

"You all just got fucking owned.";
              "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

- The Wastrel

Comment

In Texas they call bagels "tortillas." Ask the local shopkeep to point you in the direction of the "tortilla" aisle.

Rudy Reyes > Bear Grylls

Comment

Austin is a bagel oasis in Texas. The per-capita bagel consumption in the Austin area is about 10 times the rest of the state combined. We even have bagels in the snack machine at work. That backwards D-FW metroplex area is a bagel desert. Good luck.

oh, and remember, 75% of statistics are made up on the spot.
                  People of integrity expect to be believed. When they're not, they let time prove them right.

Comment

bagels do not exist outside of new york city.

certain bagel-like objects have been seen being sold as bagels outside of the metro-ny area, but upon further investigation they were found to be "bread donuts"
                    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
                    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
                    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
                    "Seriously, who gives a fuck what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Comment

SWEET BABY JESUS, does the Ming Loyalist have BAGEL ELITISM?!
                      MY NAME IS ANTAGONY I SUCK AT COMBAT SPORTS KTHX

"blahblahblah, but I don't think I'm going to train tonight."
                      "Fag."
                      "Well if that were true, then I'd really REALLY want to come train!"

Comment

Originally posted by Antagony
                        SWEET BABY JESUS, does the Ming Loyalist have BAGEL ELITISM?!
                        it's my right as a native new yorker.

our bagels are the only real bagels.

our pizza is better than your pizza

it all evens out cause the mexican food here sucks. (thai food sucks here too)
                        "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
                        "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
                        "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
                        "Seriously, who gives a fuck what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Comment

the best bagels are from Montreal...wood stove.....Fairmount Bagels

Comment

DC has decent bagels,. Not as good as NY, but still.

Comment

Alot of bagels in Texas are nothing more than big, rubbery cheerios.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X