Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Stirring the anthill"

Today was interesting:
    My second class today was marketing, I overheard some classmates discussing "registering hands as lethal weapons" and one of them apparently knew "the highest black belt you can get" guy that has leukemia (blood tests were being done at school, long story). Anyhow, I have a big grin on my face and I ask him where you would go to register your hands for such a thing?
    Guy 1: "The gun store or something bud? <--- (wigger talk) I've never had to do it before."
    (still grinning)
    Me: "I see, do you get a card or something?"
    (I wish I had said "Do the cops arrest you for walking around on the street...deadly weapon in plain view!)
    and it went on like that for some time until
    GASP
    they asked a third party (shockingly, a friend/aquaintance of theirs) now, this guy is basically the "stereotype" thug, he shpeaks like this (and says bud, alot, of course) and generally is the one guy shouting out words in class/throwing paper.
    He says to me, "I know this guy, he fought a guy on the street, and went to jail because it was assault with a deadly weapon"
    Me: "Were they using gloves? Did they sign a waiver or something like that? et cetera et cetera"
    After every question mark, punctuate his reply with a 'rolling of the eyes' and condensending laughter (re: to the waiver thing) "Yeah and they went about and called the cops beforehand as well" (insert condensending laughter and rolling of eyes towards friends here).
    So I asked him; is this guy a registered boxer?
    him: "yeah" (rolling eyes, laughter, etc)
    Me: "Amateur or Professional?"
    Him: "(insert laughter) what does it matter, bud"
    Anyhow
    I finally asked him
    "How many lessons does it take before your a deadly weapon? If you goto ONE boxing lesson, does that make you a lethal weapon?"
    Him: "Yeah".
    Basically the teacher intervened at this point and we had a big discussion where basically because a person of 'authority' was basically saying the same thing I had been, they shut up and listened to him. Oh and I almost forgot, the standard comment about how one of them should punch me in the face (because I disagreed with them) was put in there somewhere.

Finally civics class, a wigger (this guy was decked out in the baggy clothes, silver chain, chipped front teeth, the works, had previously asked me what I would do if he stabbed me). was walking around class, asking people whether or not he could copy off of them. I told him to sit down and do the work himself, insert some "shut up bud" comment here.
    Eventually he was sitting down, I forget exactly what started it, but he started calling me a pussy, fag, etc (genious insults, I must admit it was devastating) and anytime he attempted to talk I would say "Turn around" in a calm voice (basically just trying to intercept what he was saying) (Im sitting behind him and to the left of him) and after awhile he starts with the death threats (etc). Still "turn around". Afterwards, a whole rolled up piece of paper hits me (I mean, he can't do anything other then threaten me, he might as well devastate me physically) and I notice this other moron kid whose been trying to get me in a fight goes over and starts talking to him, out of the corner of my eye I notice they make repeated "knock him out this way" gestures as well as overhearing "3 shots man, he'll be down by the second one" and so forth, with the occasional glimpses over at me. I left him alone until class was over, made sure he left the class first, noticed them 'slow walking' outside, and the one kid said "You trying to start shit?"
    I replied
    "No, Im not trying to start shit, I think you should sit down and do your work in class"
    "FUCK YOU BITCH, HOW DOES THAT CONCERN YOU"
    "because you were asking me for my work and I told you I wouldnt give you it to copy off of"
    "(repeat previous statement)"
    and I stopped talking to him due to the fact my locker was there.

So my question I pose to BS members is -
    - Should I repeatedly laugh at him in class without making physical threats and see where that leads me?
    - Should I leave him alone and let him think that because he's the big shit I cower in fear of his masculinity.
    or finally
    - Should I simply make sure to bug him enough to 'put him in his place' during class.

Replys/Comments about how fun schools have become!

You think you can take him?

And how much trouble wold you be in if you did?

Those are the questions, my son.
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Comment

Re: &quot;Stirring the anthill&quot;

Originally posted by Traditional Tom

(I wish I had said "Do the cops arrest you for walking around on the street...deadly weapon in plain view!)
      Be glad you didn't say it. Most states allow people to walk around with weapons in plain view.

I have walked around town with a big old shotgun slung over my shoulder many times.
      “We are surrounded by warships and don’t have time to talk. Please pray for us.” — One Somali Pirate.

Comment

Is this highschool?
        Tough is not how you act, tough is how you train.

Comment

Die

Comment

Originally posted by feedback
            Is this highschool?
            I pray it is.

Comment

bud?

Comment

Re: Re: &quot;Stirring the anthill&quot;

Originally posted by Mr_Mantis
                Be glad you didn't say it. Most states allow people to walk around with weapons in plain view.

I have walked around town with a big old shotgun slung over my shoulder many times.
                That's actually a point I've been looking into recent for amusement... there's plenty of laws concerning concealed carry... but at least one state, Virgina, allows open carry with no additional permit. I imagine you have to have a GL though.
                Seventh: If you think TKD doesn’t work, your right, until you get the side of you face smashed with a roundhouse kick. -- ronin69

It's just that I carry weapons and have no moral compass anymore. -- JKDChick

At least until the Wing Chun clown car arrives. --JKDC

Comment

Anyway, I recommend you agree to fight him and his gang of greasers while you go and get your friends "The Jets" to back you up. Then you can slowly walk towards eachother snapping your fingers rhythmicly.
                  Tough is not how you act, tough is how you train.

Comment

You think you can take him?

And how much trouble wold you be in if you did?

Those are the questions, my son.
                    1) He's a skinny wigger, I figure at long range I would go for kneecaps w/ legs and use jabs. Medium range would be the straight punch 'hurricane'. Close range would be elbows/forearms/going to the ground. Medium range and Close seem by far the most likely (as I want him to take the first shot).

2) As long as I can find some witnesses (translation: people that know me/aquaintaces) to the act, and make sure he throws the first punch, as he's already uttered death threats that 6 of my friends have already heard, I imagine as long as I tried to make sure he didn't have to drink anything through a straw I would be fine, but a possible suspension may happen (whipdee doo).

edit - yes, this is highschool
                    - I like the finger snapping idea, get the tempo going haha
                    - The gang beating is a possibility, oh well, just as long as I don't die.
                    - 'Bud' because they are 'brothers'... or something... it's confusing, imagine a white guy saying that, while dressed in baggy clothes with a jersey on, and saying "my word!". You get the idea.
                    Last edited by Traditional Tom; 9/27/2004 1:24pm, .

Comment

Why haven't you beat any of these people up yet? Highschool is the place where you're supposed to get in fights. Mainly because it's extremely easy to get the other guy to swing first.
                      Brendayan
                      Fury's Edge
                      Morell-Thule

Comment

Mostly because I have JJJ tonight and I didn't want to show up with any physical marks. (It's my first time back in 2 months) but I'm completely free Tuesday.

Comment

Remember, if the fight happens at school, regardless of who starts it, you are both going to the get it trouble, so make it a good one.

Comment

I think you should register yourself as a "lethal weapon".

Comment

Before I chop someones head off, definitly.
                              The funny thing is I wrote 'Bullshido.net - Martial arts and registered weapons' on a piece of paper and put it on his books (he wasnt around) but I thought about it, and just crumpled the paper up because I knew he would be too stupid/'cool' to check out the site... ah well.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X