Clear All

My Street Encounter

You sure as fuck did the right thing.
    MY NAME IS ANTAGONY I SUCK AT COMBAT SPORTS KTHX

"blahblahblah, but I don't think I'm going to train tonight."
    "Fag."
    "Well if that were true, then I'd really REALLY want to come train!"

Comment

When you have the choice, discreation is always the better part of valor.
      30 bucks is NOT worth getting stabbed over.

Comment

You did the right thing.

One time a friend and I were out late in Mexico...years ago. We passed a group of about eight to ten men and one of them steps forward and introduces himself in English. We talk for a few minutes... joke about women...suddenly he stands between us he puts his left arm around my friend and his right arm around me.

"You are going to buy two cases of beer....a case of Tecate for you---and a case of Budweiser for me and my friends"

We enjoyed a warm case of Tecate that night.

Comment

Comment

As unexciting and anticlamatic as it seems...

Originally posted by ronin69
            When you have the choice, discreation is always the better part of valor.
            30 bucks is NOT worth getting stabbed over.
            ronin hit it right on the head.

(and then took your money when you were knocked out)

Comment

No its not fake - it actually happened to me. But I just wonder if it was the right thing to do, now that I've read about how everyone else who posts here has managed to kimura several assailants and knock out several others - I feel kind of inadequate comparitively.

Comment

Tai Gip is the only 30 on 1 winner... and he is bullshit.

You did the right thing. If there was one guy and his hands were both in his pockets.. maybe a kick to the head might've worked but I wouldnt bother. Did the right thing. Did they run off right after or try to beat on you?

Comment

they told me 'just keep on walking and there won't be trouble'. And ran off.

Comment

Dude, the only people around here who claim to be able to take on multiple attackers and win are the trolls. You were ABSOLUTELY in the right, and you acted with your brain, not your dick. Always to be complimented.
                    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Comment

Bang on you did the right thing! No way in hell I would risk my life for 30 bucks or so.

When I got mugged a couple of years ago I had about $100 bucks (it was euro but at the time the exchange rate was pretty close to an even swap). I had just pulled out of the ATM. Two guys came up and first asked me for a light, once I provided it to them, they were already close enough to put their hands on me. I fought back and it landed me several bruised ribs and one hell of a shiner.

It would have probably landed me in the hospital or in a coffin if two beat cops hadn't happened by. They say two turks and a whit guy in a scuffle ... naturally they grabbed their sticks and beat the shit out of the turks. Once it was over one of the turks had a knife on him. I am sure it was only a matter of time before that would have found its way into me.

Knowing everything I know now, I should have just handed them my cash and walked on. I would have definately handed the guy my money in your shoes too.

Comment

And just when you start to fight back, their other buddy pulls up in
                        a car or from another direction and you get your day all ruined. You
                        100% did the right thing, a $30 lesson on where and at what time
                        not to be walking alone.

How can you keep taking your walk home without worrying about this
                        happening to you every now and then, though? Can you change your
                        route?
                        It's hard to fight when you're in a gazebo -- Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Well done.
                          Note to Self: Control temper and just give the guy the money.
                          Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

Yep I leave things like that up to the police....decribe them and let the police find them. If they do then they'll all be boyfriends of some guy named Cedric

Comment

Should have nailed the fuckers, what are you? A big chicken?

DON'T TAKE SHIT FROM PUNKS, DUDE!
                              "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X