as I feared, cancer of the AIDS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as I feared, cancer of the AIDS

well actually I don't know what the fuck it is, but I've been sick with the worst sore throat and fever I've ever had for 4 weeks solid. I thought I was getting better for a few days then I got right worse again. I've been tested for strep twice and it's come back negative, if these antibiotics I'm taking still fail me after 10 days I'm going in for a blood test to try and see what's up. Not being able to train is shit. :(
    Tough is not how you act, tough is how you train.

Why are you on antibiotics if it's not strep?

Comment

They said I have a sinus infection in addition to other shit they can't identify yet so the antibiotics should kill that.
      Tough is not how you act, tough is how you train.

Comment

I had to stop training for about 8 months due to constant nausea, and I haven't gone back since...so my advice would be to figure it out ASAP...being sick without an explanation SUCKS.

Comment

My sister is psychic and she says you are going to die soon.

Comment

fever & sore throat = too much heat in your body

cool it with dairy products, salads, etc.

also consider donating blood, which has the same benefits as bloodletting (but is legal in the US)

Comment

get tested for glandular fever
              CLICK THE ADDS ROMO!

This chapter will also show clips from a high-speed video in which Master Bristol conceals a Swiss Army Knife inside his buttocks. -from "The Magicians Code" by Hans Bristol

Comment

which has the same benefits as bloodletting (but is legal in the US)
                namely.... none?
                Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!

"You all just got fucking owned.";
                "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

- The Wastrel

Comment

Hehe! Taebo master is right.

Comment

Let's set something straight here, ICY. The proper phrasing is "Taebomaster is CORRECT". Now you're "in the know" and I expect better behavior from you from now on.
                    Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!

"You all just got fucking owned.";
                    "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

- The Wastrel

Comment

Let's set something gay here, TBM. The proper phrasing is "Taebomaster sucks COCK". Now you're "in the know" and I expect straighter behavior from you from now on.

Comment

Do you 'set things gay' often icy?
                        CLICK THE ADDS ROMO!

This chapter will also show clips from a high-speed video in which Master Bristol conceals a Swiss Army Knife inside his buttocks. -from "The Magicians Code" by Hans Bristol

Comment

Ha, fags I mean they just make me laugh.

They take the stupidest stuff, make it into a culture and put their dicks where shit comes out.
                          What a lifestyle.
                          "Pussyhole"

Comment

Do you 'set things gay' often icy?
                            No, it was a parody of the post, and I'm stoned, so it probably isn't funny even if I think so.

Comment

why take drugs (serious question)?
                              CLICK THE ADDS ROMO!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X