I'm baaaaaccckkkkk!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm baaaaaccckkkkk!!!!!!!!

Guess what Fuckers!!!!!! I'm back you fucking cockgobblers!!!!! Got electricity tonight and I'm fucking drunk!!!! Fuck You!!!!!!!! I'll be choking somebody out tomorrow morning in Judo for bullshido. I haven't trained since the hurricane and I'm lookin' to take it up the ass.
    Last edited by Omega; 9/28/2004 6:25pm, .
    "Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration." -A. Lincoln

Vote your conscience.... Vote Libertarian!

You might like to know that you are a candidate for my cast~~~:D
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...threadid=16935
    "People think that judo is only unarmed combat - but you are never unarmed when you can hit someone with a planet. "
    - Uncyclopedia entry on Judo

Comment

Wonderful news.

Bad news is there's another one right off the coast.

:(

It's heading straight for us.
      Originally posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
      "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Comment

this guy?

"Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration." -A. Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony
          Wonderful news.

Bad news is there's another one right off the coast.

:(

It's heading straight for us.
          I don't know what you said, but I like that shaking ass!

Comment

Hurricane Jeanne. Hitting me now.
            Originally posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
            "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Comment

Originally posted by Te No Kage!
              this guy?

Yup, I need your aikido~~~:)
              Or KungfuColin's~~~
              "People think that judo is only unarmed combat - but you are never unarmed when you can hit someone with a planet. "
              - Uncyclopedia entry on Judo

Comment

So how was the hurricane anyways? give us stories, preferably lies that sound more impressive then it actually was.

Comment

Exactly, if you want the story to sound really good, you should say something like, how you held your house down, as it was about to fly away.

Comment

Using your CHI!
                    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Comment

Wow, you finally changed your name back! Way to go Te No Kage!, much better than that stupid Zero Point. :D
                      Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

If you live where its shorts and beach weather in December then you must pay the price during hurricane season. BTW I lost power for 12 days last year after Isabell and was out over 2 grand for having trees removed from my yard and I dont even live at the beach damn it!

Comment

With Charley I was concerned and inconvenienced.

With Frances I was irritated and annoyed.

With Ivan I was like "Who gives a fyck! I'm NOT standing in line to buy gas and water anymore!"

With Jeanne I'm just laughing, like that guy in the straitjacket at the far end of the hall. Laughing at the stupidity, the futility, the humidity, the cupidity. Laughing that nervous pre-hysteria laughter that means you've snapped.

Next comes Karl, I think... I'm starting to lose count.

Comment

Originally posted by lurkness
                            If you live where its shorts and beach weather in December then you must pay the price during hurricane season. BTW I lost power for 12 days last year after Isabell and was out over 2 grand for having trees removed from my yard and I dont even live at the beach damn it!
                            Haha, stupid fucking Floridians. I live in fucking La Jolla bitches!

Comment

Originally posted by deus ex machina
                              Haha, stupid fucking Floridians. I live in fucking La Jolla bitches!
                              That's Cafilornia, ain't that entire state constantly threatening to quake off the N.A. continent wih 'nary a warning?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X