Announcement

Collapse

FORUM MAINTENANCE

FORUM MAINTENANCE THIS EVENING!!! PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE FORUMS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR A PERIOD OF TIME. JOIN US ON THE DISCORD, INSTEAD!
See more
See less

Photoshop picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photoshop picture

Learning how to do photoshop - the theme for this project was "fantasy with film" in which real pictures had to be used to create a fantasy picture. I decided to go the photo manipulation route and edit pictures of some folks I knew... as well as some other photos hidden in there as well.

Photoshop is an awesome tool, and I'm glad I'm finally getting the hang of it. Guess I'm just looking for some comments and criticisms outside of very biased and/or jaded art communities.

I dont know why but for some reason this reminds me of those CRAZY DnD people who get dressed up...

It's "That's" not "Thats".

Comment

That's right.

Comment

DnD people don't get dressed up

Comment

You don't?

Comment

Originally posted by MaverickZ
            DnD people don't get dressed up
            Not all, no. Thats why when I said "crazy" DnD people I specified the ones who DO get dressed up. No offense to any regular DnDers on the board :)

Comment

As a critique, your pic looks too cluttered. I think it would be nicer if you took just one (or two) people and a background.

:\

Comment

hmm....i suppose you're right...i just remembered the "lightning bolt" video

Comment

Originally posted by mike reese
                  You don't?
                  I like you reese, but that was lame.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X