Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Chaser
    replied
    Just because I hve nothing whatsoever constructive to add to this thread, and I think y'all need to know:

Kubota is a tractor brand. WTF. Our Deere's are totally more hardcore that ricer-kubotas.

:D Do continue.

Leave a comment:

• Zeddy
    replied
    I'm not sure, apparently kubota is pretty hardcore.

That said, smacking yourself with a hammer seems pretty stupid.

Leave a comment:

• Lights Out
    replied
    Re: DIY Gear

Originally posted by Billy Havoc
    4) condition yourself by hitting your body, legs etc. with a hammer (supposedly, tak kubota does / did this)
    A rubber hammer, I guess.

Leave a comment:

• Billy Havoc
    replied
    cool site

Leave a comment:

• philby909090
    replied
    http://www.mubai.cc/articles/art64.htm :)

Leave a comment:

• Jaguar Wong
    replied
    I dig that doorway chinup bar. I found similar things like that for about $60 (twice the price of the DIY version).

A classic training aid we use is part of the pant leg from an old pair of jeans, filled with beans (or sand or steel shot if you're doing iron palm) and sealed up on both ends.

I also use my children for "odd lifts" :p

Leave a comment:

• Billy Havoc
    replied
    lol

Leave a comment:

• Traditional Tom
    replied
    If I hit you with a hammer, can you mark it down on my 40 volunteer hour thing?

Leave a comment:

• Billy Havoc
    started a topic DIY Gear

DIY Gear

ok, let's make this the official diy gear threa - this could get very interesting

first, a link:
    http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/shenand.../Isotonic.html

second:
    1) load a dumbell on one side, and you got a clubbell/chishi
    2) take two large jars (you know, the kind they put pickles into) and fill them with heavy stuff - instant nigiri game (gripping jars)
    3) nail a bunch of magazines to a wall and you got a striking pad or makiwara
    4) condition yourself by hitting your body, legs etc. with a hammer (supposedly, tak kubota does / did this)
    5) hang a boxing bag to your chin up bar
    6) if you play guitar, the guitar can be used as a (bad) chishi (but it's better than nothing), the gig bag can be filled with rags or something for a makeshift kicking pad
    7) a microphone stand can be used as a suburito

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X