• Show
Clear All

Boohbah

Thoughts?

http://www.boohbah.com/zone.html
    Now or never.

what the fuck is that

Comment

It's a kids show from the makers of Teletubbies. If you watch it, you are either 2, the parent of a 2 year old, or a stoner.
      "Quiet fool before I am kicking the butt!"
      -My three year old trash talking to me

"Integrity can't be bought or sold---you either have it or you don't."
      -The Honky Tonk Man

"If you can't be a shining example, at least be a dire warning."
      -My Father to me one day

"No surprise. Until Aikido sheds its street-brawling, thuggish image, it'll never be mainstream."
      -Don Gwinn

Comment

My social studies teacher loves this show. He has fairly newborn twins though. At random points throughout last year he discussed how wonderful a show it was. One time he cancelled a class completely because it changed it's time slot to when he taught. He forced those that were supposed to be in his class about imperialism throughout the ages to sit and watch it with him. Ever since this has developed a cult following at my high school. I didn't see it, but all of the stoners with a sense of humor totally loved it.

Conclusion: anything that makes stoners openly admit to love to watch a tv show made for toddlers is a good thing in my mind.

Comment

It makes me feel old. My (2 yr old) daughter watches it with such intensity, and lhao .. and I'm sittin' there dumbfounded.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X