X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talk about someone who needs to die

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...type=printable

When will people wake up and see this guy for what he is
    There is no cheating, there is only jiu-jitsu.

"I didn't mean to say I wanted to kill a fag and it would be funny. What I meant was, I love all man kind in the name of God..." or something like that. This is why I think all religion is garbage.
    Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?

Comment

In case some of you folks dont remember Jimmy Swaggert was at one time one of the biggest tv evangelist. He got caught with a hooker and then went on TV and begged forgivenss since the devil made him do it.
      Then he got tagged with a hooker a year or two later. Its amazing anyone still listens to him and they even give money to his ministry (business).

Comment

I can't believe there are still morons who listen to him. He said that New York deserved 9/11 cause of their loose morals and acceptance of gays. He is a complete fucking slim ball, and if the real god is anything like Swaggert's god I don't want anything to do with heaven.

Comment

Swaggart was a popular television evangelist during the 1980s until a 1987 sex scandal involving a prostitute that he met in a seedy New Orleans motel. Swaggart never confessed to anything more than an unspecified sin. A few years later, he was stopped by police while driving in California with a suspected prostitute in his car.
          Link

Rather a poor role model... :(
          Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

That phrase has never ment more than when used to describe religious fanatics and the frothing zealots that lead them.

Comment

It's too bad there are so many innocent people between someone like Jimmy and someone like Osama. Would be nice to just let the two of them go at it, then shoot the winner.
              Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?

Comment

"...Would be nice to just let the two of them go at it, then shoot the winner."

...and tell God it was suicide?

Comment

I read that and sent off an email to Mr. Swaggart's webmaster:

To: [email protected]

Tell Mr. Swaggart that if I ever see him, I'll kill him and tell God he died.

Sincerely,
                  Now let's see if I get a reply...

Rudy Reyes > Bear Grylls

Comment

let me know how that turns out. Maybe you can post reply.
                    There is no cheating, there is only jiu-jitsu.

Comment

While Swaggert is obviously an idiot, I certainly don't care if he's offended any queers.

"If any man lies with another man it is an abomination and they must be put to death"

-Moses

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                      X