You guys are in trouble now!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys are in trouble now!!!

Camera's working again, I'll try to get those techniques to you up and running.

I've got on deck and in the hole:

Superman Guard pass/Cartwheel guard pass
    Flying reverse punch (bwaahahhahaha)

Flying reverse punch?!?! Kind of like Superman taking to the sky? This I gotta see...
    zenbert
    Hold me... :3some:

I love MA. Unlike many things in life, you get what you put in.

Comment

I'm still waiting for the "Raging Bull on PCP" educational series of tapes. I'll send my $100.

Comment

Hip crank! Crip hank!

Comment

You don't know how to do a hip crank? bwahahahahahaah, secret ninja grappling techniques to use agains my BJJ opponents.

Comment

Go over some guillotine escapes... seems to be the submission most new people get caught with.

Comment

I know a hip crank!! BOOYEAH!
              "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

Don't you feel special now.

Comment

Originally posted by J-Lau
                  Go over some guillotine escapes... seems to be the submission most new people get caught with.
                  In all fairness, people at all levels get caught in guillotine chokes- its a very basic, yet very effective choke (and unfortunatly one I dont have in my arsenal)

Comment

Originally posted by Gumby
                    In all fairness, people at all levels get caught in guillotine chokes- its a very basic, yet very effective choke (and unfortunatly one I dont have in my arsenal)
                    I agree... but for new people, I think its the most common. And most of the people on here looking for techniques are mostly newer people.

Comment

Well if you're in the guard, it's mostly maintaining upright posture, isn't it?
                      "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

Originally posted by omega
                        You don't know how to do a hip crank? bwahahahahahaah, secret ninja grappling techniques to use agains my BJJ opponents.
                        Every 4-month BJJ white belt trembles before you, starting with me.

Comment

Originally posted by chaosexmachina
                          Well if you're in the guard, it's mostly maintaining upright posture, isn't it?
                          ;)
                          Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

Originally posted by J-Lau
                            I agree... but for new people, I think its the most common. And most of the people on here looking for techniques are mostly newer people.
                            yeah, and while it still can work on you experienced grapplers, us n0obs are always getting caught in them (since it's so easy for other n00bs to apply). I don't always tap to them, but I find that the waiting game is getting rougher as my sparring partners are getting better or stronger. I almost had my jaw pop out trying to take the side mount and tough it out. Thankfully it worked. I'm going to start wearing a mouthpiece while grappling now, though.
                            Jaguar's MMA record
                            pre Kung Fu and BJJ: 0-0-0
                            post Kung Fu and BJJ: 0-0-0 (BOO YAA!!)

We're number one! All others are number two or lower.
                            - The Sphinx (Mystery Men)

Comment

Awesome, looking forward to it!
                              MY NAME IS ANTAGONY I SUCK AT COMBAT SPORTS KTHX

"blahblahblah, but I don't think I'm going to train tonight."
                              "Fag."
                              "Well if that were true, then I'd really REALLY want to come train!"

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X