52.17%

Oh come on, where are the choices?!?

Capt. Shady
    PeeDee
    Leodom
    cannon fodder
    ICY

More?
    “We are surrounded by warships and don’t have time to talk. Please pray for us.” — One Somali Pirate.

Comment

well this is far right vs. far left..... if a mod wants to change it, feel free

Comment

Sorry Chup, I gotta go with PeeDee...

but KFSS actually seems to involve more logic with his stuff than Baloonknot. So does that mean I vote for BK?

Comment

Kungfoolss is a better democrat than ballonknot. Kungfoolss doesn't make me wish for a Bush/Cheney '04 victory out of spite.
          Originally posted by The Wastrel
          I think the forum's traditionally light-handed approach to moderation has become untenable.

Comment

I cannot, for the life of me, figure out why someone would try to make fun of someone's user name ......

Comment

I think ChupaKaka has a hard on for me. Do I make you feel horny???? ROMO.

Comment

I do

Comment

as a matter of fact.........

Comment

Anymore of this and I'll send you to Trollshido! Consider yourselves warned!

Comment

The choice is obvious: Kungfoolss.

Balloonknot is not a troll. He is a voice crying in the wilderness. I think he's just ducky.

Kungfoolss, on the other hand, is the troll fuckin' master. His ability to irritate without listening, he perfection of the drive by troll attack, and his general annoying tone make him the champ.

Hands down.
                      The vast Universe!
                      The Way of Aiki to to become
                      The light of all mankind
                      Opening all the world

--O Sensei

:gaygay:

Comment

I think they both need some prozac. And yes, i did hear it makes you suicidal.
                        There is no cheating, there is only jiu-jitsu.

Comment

Hear we go again Cyrijl. You're always talking about the meds!!!!

Comment

actually if you look at the time signature you will see i beat you by about an hour or so.
                            There is no cheating, there is only jiu-jitsu.

Comment

They are both certainly trolls, considering they post stuff KNOWING what the response will be, specifically to get that response (the definition of a troll).

I'd say KFSS actually has a brain, and while he does nut-ride the Republicans to no end, he is at least somewhat articulate...BK is the Democrat version, except without being articulate and lacking a functioning brain...he's almost like a robot created to spew mantras...Bush is evil! Bush is evil! Bush is evil!

Comment

Working...
                              X