Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I NEED TO GET ME ONE OF THESE!

Oh yeah!

You have got to be fucking kidding me...

Comment

I think a man that would let a woman put that on him already sits down to pee.
      And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Comment

And chances are, the "chastity device" doesn't need to be very big.

Comment

More of a "clit restraint."
          And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Comment

Those medieval chastity belts that crusaders put on their wives, the ones with the built in sausage shredders.... those things are fucking scary.

Comment

What would you guys do if you saw a guy in a locker room wearing one of those things?

Comment

Point and laugh.

Comment

Not only would that be perverse, I think that it wouldn't physically work without almost brainwashing yourself to never get aroused, otherwise you'd still get erections, but they'd be painful, and you'd still ejaculate and have orgasms, but only in your sleep, and with a chastity belt that would probably be painful and messy, and fuck up your sleep.

I really hope that's some kind of ridiculous joke.

Comment

Originally posted by greese1
                    Point and laugh.
                    and maybe take pictures for purpooses of black mail and postage on stilproject.

Comment

Originally posted by I Choke You
                      Not only would that be perverse, I think that it wouldn't physically work without almost brainwashing yourself to never get aroused, otherwise you'd still get erections, but they'd be painful, and you'd still ejaculate and have orgasms, but only in your sleep, and with a chastity belt that would probably be painful and messy, and fuck up your sleep.

I really hope that's some kind of ridiculous joke.
                      The scary thing is that I don't think it is a joke. Click the link to the original page, if you scroll down there is an FAQ where people sent in questions about ordering the belts and shit.

Comment

It's easy to fake that sort of thing. You remember how a few years back the next book in the Harry Potter series was supposedly going to be "Harry Potter and the Necrinomicon"? That was one well put together joke site ^_^

Based on the pictures, I'd say that site is a joke.

It still disturbs me though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dai-Tenshi
                          It's easy to fake that sort of thing. You remember how a few years back the next book in the Harry Potter series was supposedly going to be "Harry Potter and the Necrinomicon"? That was one well put together joke site ^_^

Based on the pictures, I'd say that site is a joke.

It still disturbs me though.
                          Na, as far as fetishes go, from what I've heard these things are tame. Let me see if I can find a site that actually sells these things.

Comment

Why are aikidokas wanting to get a male chasity belt?

Comment

Indeed, these things are real.

High Security - Expensive

The most secure (and most expensive) alternative is a stainless steel chastity belt from La Ceinture de Chastete (William Jones) or Access Denied, or Walter Goethals of Belgium. These are the finest examples of chastity belts I've encountered so far. Meant to be worn against the skin, they're lined in neoprene to prevent chaffing. They employ specialized high security locks that cannot be cut off. The manufacturer claims that it would take engineering facilities and assistance to cut one off. They're about as secure as you can get today. Since each one is custom made, delivery time is six months. Cost for a basic male chastity belt is $400. Cost of the basic female chastity belt is $300. The optional secondary front shield for the female version kicks the price up to $360.
                              Text

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X