Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CKY fights mike V. In a 4v1 fight in vidoe read!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CKY fights mike V. In a 4v1 fight in vidoe read!

Most everyone has seen the video 4vs1 mike valley punishs 4 cky members. CKY is like the hit serois jackass but more extrem you can download there shit on Kazaa or other servers that file share. Cky is a funny group they kick footballs at moving cars, and more. Its funny the shit they do. Like in my episode this guy takes a dump and grabs the shit with a napkin and wipes it on this guys face wal he is sleeping. Then leaves the other guy wakes up and gets hella mad and gos next door to find the other guy sleeping and pisses in his mouth and all over his face. You should download some!
    Once a fighter, Always a fighter. Shawn
    -Styles i train in-
    Judo
    Bjj
    Mtkickboxing
    Western boxing
    Wrestling

Get your facts straight kid, those 4 guys aren't from CKY. The videos were called CKY so that the band could get more publicity through the videos. Everything on Jackass came from the CKY movies and Big Brother videos.

Comment

no not all bro
      Once a fighter, Always a fighter. Shawn
      -Styles i train in-
      Judo
      Bjj
      Mtkickboxing
      Western boxing
      Wrestling

Comment

After te first season of Jackass both the Big Brother and CKY team got together and started making shows. CKY had nothing to do with Mike Valley fighting four preps. It started out by them calling him a "skater fag" and it went on from there. Besides, why would CKY call some skateboarder a "skater fag" since the drummer of CKY is none other than Jess Margera, Bam Margera's brother.

Comment

Maybe because Judo-Kid has no idea what he is talking about.

He didn't even kick those kids ass's that bad since they were a bunch of little bitches and didn't even know how to throw a fucking punch.

Sure I'll give him this that he's got some balls to go up against 4 little bitches but other then that he's not the best fighter in the world.
          I'll make one when I can find one I like.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X