Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question

It seems that one side of my abs are getting slightly bigger then the other side for some reason. Does anyone know what I could do just to work out one side?

you could work out just the one side by doing oblique crunches on one side only- but it wouldn't do you any good- the effects you're seeing are determined by genetics.

Comment

your a mutant

Comment

Do you do ab workouts, or is this just from karate?

Comment

Ab shape is completely genetic, sorry!

Comment

Ab shape is genetic how?
            Surely the muscle size is mostly enviromental
            and the definition is partialy genetic and mostly diet?

Originally posted by Stickx
            It must suck for legit practitioners of tai chi like Cullion to see their art get all watered down into exercise for seniors.
            Those who esteme qi have no strength. ~ Exposition of Insights into the Thirteen Postures Attrib: Wu Yuxiang founder of Wu style tai chi.

Comment

It's all from Karate. I do a few ab work outs, but like close to nothing. Like what 20 situps a week. Though I do running... though, it shoudn't train one side harder in any of those.

Comment

Stop holding the tweezers so hard while jacking off with the right hand.

Comment

Hmm, something tells me I should of saw that one coming.

Comment

WS is right...the ab shape are genetic. Size is partially environmental, but chances are you favor one side over the other for your workout (as we all do). You're probably only noticing because you're looking for it.

Trust me, your chest, arms, back and legs are different sizes too.
                    Regards,
                    CrimsonTiger

"Na'h, they should go to old school rules.
                    One guy gets sword and sheild, the other gets a net and a trident.
                    Lions eat christians between rounds." - Strong Machine

Comment

It's all from Karate. I do a few ab work outs, but like close to nothing. Like what 20 situps a week. Though I do running... though, it shoudn't train one side harder in any of those.
                      it's genetic it's genetic it's genetic it's genetic it's genetic it's genetic it's genetic it's genetic it's genetic it's genetic it's genetic it's genetic it's genetic it's genetic it's genetic it's genetic it's genetic it's genetic it's genetic it's genetic it's genetic it's genetic it's genetic it's genetic it's genetic it's genetic it's genetic it's genetic it's genetic it's genetic it's genetic it's genetic it's genetic it's genetic it's genetic it's genetic it's genetic it's genetic it's genetic it's genetic it's genetic it's genetic it's genetic it's genetic it's genetic it's genetic it's genetic it's genetic it's genetic it's genetic it's genetic IT'S GENETIC!

Comment

Thanks a lot guys. Helps a lot.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                        X