Donít ban Jamoke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donít ban Jamoke

A court jester fits in with the general idea of this board. Who better than Jamoke to be the board fool; we could give him a McDojo type award.

<marquee>Ex-street fighter and ex-con, I know a thing or two about fighting.</marquee>

Edited by - KC Elbows on December 27 2002 10:56:30

There is a difference between an amiable jester and a psychotic stalker tho'........

Comment

There is a difference between an amiable jester and a psychotic stalker tho'........

Ex-street fighter and ex-con, I know a thing or two about fighting.</marquee>

Comment

I thought it was kinda funny when he theatened to call my commander and tell him I was posting on this board. Scary stuff, dude. That's when I realized I was among some pretty 'hard-core' street-fighters <eye roll>. I think the fight challenges are the best part. High comedy for all.
        "I had once talked to Billy Conn, the boxer, about professionals versus amateurs - specifically street fighters. One had always heard rumors of champions being taken out by back-alley fighters. Conn was scornful. "Aw, it's like hitting a girl," he said. "They're nothing."

- George Plimpton
        "Shadow Box"

Comment

vargas, at least you understand it.

"If attacked fight, and fight to kill"

Comment

I just don't want a gay man stalking me because he can't get a woman to give him any.....
            "All warfare is based on deception." -Sun Tzu, ca. 400BC

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Comment

a trillion and one!

"If attacked fight, and fight to kill"

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X