Intersting Article Osama could be caught soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intersting Article Osama could be caught soon

Hmm I think Bush is doing this to win the election http://www.terroranalysis.com/story/77686.html

Wouldn't you try everything in your power to catch him, especially if it meant you winning the election by a landslide?

Comment

Yea actually I would. But its kinda wreckless unless we alrdy have Osama.

Comment

America has a record of re-electing the incumbent when a war is on.

Comment

This could be more BS, like it was all the other times it seemed like he was going to be caught, or it is Bush using it to get re-elected...which would be awesome if it were true, because I'm betting it would work.

Comment

This makes me sick. I'm almost positive they have already captured him, and are waiting for the right time to unveil him. There's actually a lottery going on to predict when Bush is going to say he's captured Bin Laden. It's called the Osama Bin Lotto.

http://www.bushflash.com/lotto.html

Comment

I am not saying this IS the case ... but what if the Administration had caught Bin Laden a while ago and was secretly holding him until just before the election in order to boost votes??

Hmmm ... I don't think it would be the first time something like that would have happened ... the circumstances between Carter's re-election bid and Regan's win is pretty interesting when you take into account the hostage situation going on at the time. Though I strongly think that Regan would have won anyway ... it is still an interesting notion.

Just some food for thought for all those conspiracy theorists out there.

Comment

you really think something like that could be kept a secret?

Comment

Re-read my post ... or better yet, I will repost the important statements that you apparently missed.

I am not saying this IS the case ...
                  Just some food for thought for all those conspiracy theorists out there.

Comment

you really think something like that could be kept a secret?

I didn't accuse you of saying it was true.

Comment

I think it COULD but only if it was the CIA that was trying to cover it up, not the President or really anyone else...but very unlikely.

Much MORE likely is knowing exactly where he is and just waiting to capture him.

Comment

I didn't accuse you of saying it was true.
                        Hehehe, sorry about jumping on the defensive ... but around here can ya blame a guy? :p

I agree more with I Choke You ... I think it is quite possible that the CIA or other organization knows exactly where he is and is just waiting for the green light to nab him. Irregardless ... it will be interesting to see if something does unfold in the near future. For certain though, I think Bin Laden's capture would almost sweep Bush back into the Whitehouse.

Comment

http://www.wsu.edu:8080/~brians/erro...egardless.html

So what you're actually saying is the opposite of what you wanted to say...not to jump on you for grammar, but a lot of people don't know this.

Comment

Wow ... you are right. ACK! Typos are one thing, but an error like that is crazy. Especially for an English major. I think I am gonna have to change majors now. :(

I am so ashamed.

Comment

That bushflash site is bullshit. Those knuckleheads have been watchin too many movies. They've also probably never gotten laid and go looking for Sasquatch and UFOs at night.
                              "We spoke to them in the only language they understood: the machine gun"

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X