X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Military training Failure!

This is funny BTW not Political!

http://poststuff2.entensity.net/0902...a=training.wmv

Welcome to amphibious operations! It's a hell of a lot tougher than people imagine.

BTW, that's why we have recon Marines and SEALS...their employment minimizes the chance of these disasters by large forces.

Comment

You think this was just a botched training mission? It was so bad I assumed it was some sort of hazing.

Comment

That was funny, damn, the shit that happens in training...

Comment

Anyone else see the possible comparison between this failure and a lack of training in a real fight?

Comment

Comment

AH Brits. You got to love them, but I can see that happening in our military as well. Shit happens during training that why you keep doing it.
              ______
              Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
              -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
              The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
              -Daniel Tosh

Comment

Oh, shit that would suck. Punchingdummy, imagine having to clean those weapons after a clusterfuck like that?

It is a good thing that wasn't a combat op, they really would've gotten chopped into meat.

Comment

Hm, dosn't seem to be working for me. :(

Comment

hahaahah...only in england...:p

Comment

No thanks. The Marines and SEALs can have that shit. I'll take a shithook or a craphawk any day.
                      "We spoke to them in the only language they understood: the machine gun"

Comment

Reason #2347 why it's better to be a submariner that a groundpounder.
                        Originally posted by Canuckyokushin
                        I would so do Buttsecks.

Comment

Originally posted by HoneyBadger
                          Reason #2347 why it's better to be a submariner that a groundpounder.
                          because you get to be in tight quarter with men in tight jeans??

j/k shameless navy joke.....but

Army pwns Navy:p
                          ~Whatever Happens, Happens.~

~From this moment on, I shall be known as "He Who Smokes Bitches"~

Comment

Soldiers - they catch bullets so sailors don't have to.
                            Originally posted by Canuckyokushin
                            I would so do Buttsecks.

Comment

Originally posted by HoneyBadger
                              Soldiers - they catch bullets so sailors don't have to.
                              :D

The Life of a Sailor- Cold, Wet, and up to his neck in seamen.

Who am I trying to kid...I'm considering heading back into service anyway...can't say the Navy isn't appealing
                              ~Whatever Happens, Happens.~

~From this moment on, I shall be known as "He Who Smokes Bitches"~

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X