Maybe there is hope after all?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe there is hope after all?

Hey, after the Bush debacle last night (he was dry as a mouth full of peanut butter) I stayed up late to watch the Kerry/Edwards retort. I must say I was pleasantly surprised to see Kerry slamming right back. He came right out and said that Bush and Cheney are unfit for command (sound familiar?). He was even rasing his voice. My goodness, Kerry has a spine after all!!

It looks like JKK is serious when he says he's ready to fight! If last night is any indication of how the rest of his campaign will go, I'm pumped up!! I'm hoping my little email (as well as 10 or 20 of my friends who sent and phoned them) to the Kerry campaign contributed to his more aggressive speaking style (at least I'd like to think so).

Another thing I'd like to mention... Here Kerry is shouting the Apache war cry at MIDNIGHT, and there were a couple of THOUSAND people there!!! Good grief, that sends even a bigger message than Kerry's retort to Bush. I guess the folks in Ohio really don't have much else to do, do they? Obviously they don't have to get up for work in the morning. Their state, economically speaking, really is in the toilet and maybe their ready to vote for a change this time. I hope so.

It's also good to see Kerry start right off from Ohio to set the record straight about Cheney/Bush. Kerry still stands by his record and he questioned the audacity of Cheney to question his war record when Cheney benefited from FIVE deferments from Vietnam!! As well as most of Bush's cabinet.

Can you hear the war cry folks? That's the cry of millions of Americans without jobs and health insurance, and millions more who are working but living in poverty!! Pull up a chair, and break out the popcorn; This is going to be one helluva mud-slinging dog-fight!!!

Go Johnny Go!!
    Last edited by Balloonknot; 9/03/2004 9:22am, .

I think Kerry is foolish to keep bringing the Vietnam war issue again. It will just burn him in the butt again.
    Last edited by Rigante; 9/03/2004 9:57am, .

Comment

He wasn't bringing it up again, he was simply defending his service there because those Vietnam-dodgers Bush and Cheney attacked him. Like it or not Rigante, that's what Kerry is suppose to do.

Comment

Nah.

As long as the Swiftboat Liars for Distortion continue to operate, they have to be shown up for the frauds that they are.

My hope is that Kerry has taken off the gloves.

If not, he's a complete butthead.
        The vast Universe!
        The Way of Aiki to to become
        The light of all mankind
        Opening all the world

--O Sensei

:gaygay:

Comment

Good, now we can let the Vets rip. They have a right to be heard. Let the fight begin!:)

Comment

They have been heard.

And they have shown to be liars.
            The vast Universe!
            The light of all mankind
            Opening all the world

--O Sensei

Comment

Very true Garbanzo!! Very true. Most people already know that the swiftvets are lying jealous bastards. Most intelligent people anyway!!

Comment

Damn, I wish I'd seen it. Bush's speech was so boring, I changed channels halfway through. Although it's a bit hypocritical of the Dem party to even go there when it comes to "dodging" Vietnam, what with heart attack boy's record, which was defended by MANY in the dem party.

Comment

Bush's speech was just sad.
                  The vast Universe!
                  The light of all mankind
                  Opening all the world

--O Sensei

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X