Quiet the dog, tether the pony
    To a distant post;
    Our master Caesar is in the tent
    Where the maps are spread,
    His eyes fixed upon nothing,
    A hand under his head.

- W.B. Yeats

Comment

Fuckin Japanese !!!! Fricken Asians and Arabs who come from a dishonest culture and come to the greatest, cleanest country on earth and take advantage of a peace loving nation such as ours and take advantage of our open minded approach to life.

I'm so glad us westeners can beat them at their own game every now and again just to show them who is in charge. Honerable race my ass !!!! We are talking about a country that sell school girls underwear in vending machines !!!!

Take this baby to trollshido !!! I'm in the mood as to argue why:

1.Western Imperialism must be brought back.

2. Eastern nations do not deserve to have the right to govern themselves. They need Western fairness and valuess. ANyone who has watched the "Once Upon in China" films will know what I am talking about.

3. Hopscotch should be an Olympic sport.

4. Eddie Murphy needs to stop making crap films and get back to his "Beverly Hills Cop" stuff.

5. I'm actually pissed off at the fact our spineless politicians are selling my country away to foreign interests because of pain in the ass left wing pressure groups.
      Hannibal: The sworn enemy of dishonest politicians, source of entertainment on Bullshido and newly appointed Office Linebacker. Terry Tait ain't got shit on me !!!!

Comment

Hannibal, take your medication NOW!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal
          Fuckin Japanese !!!! Fricken Asians and Arabs who come from a dishonest culture and come to the greatest, cleanest country on earth and take advantage of a peace loving nation such as ours and take advantage of our open minded approach to life.

I'm so glad us westeners can beat them at their own game every now and again just to show them who is in charge. Honerable race my ass !!!! We are talking about a country that sell school girls underwear in vending machines !!!!

Take this baby to trollshido !!! I'm in the mood as to argue why:

1.Western Imperialism must be brought back.

2. Eastern nations do not deserve to have the right to govern themselves. They need Western fairness and valuess. ANyone who has watched the "Once Upon in China" films will know what I am talking about.

3. Hopscotch should be an Olympic sport.

4. Eddie Murphy needs to stop making crap films and get back to his "Beverly Hills Cop" stuff.

5. I'm actually pissed off at the fact our spineless politicians are selling my country away to foreign interests because of pain in the ass left wing pressure groups.
          You need to do more getting shot in the face drills. I'll help you.

Comment

He's either very very drunk, or retarded.

I'll give him benefit of the doubt this time. :)

Comment

Ain't drinking and driving the net great?
              "We spoke to them in the only language they understood: the machine gun"

Comment

This is pretty old, but still very funny. I think it was originally taken from the Tonight Show. Although the translations are accurate, that's not how Japanese people really think.

Comment

Don't worry, those words are not bad. It's just a joke. Sukebe!!!

Comment

I thought "sukebe" was kind of like "molester" or "lecher", or something? :o

Comment

Originally posted by Zeddy
                      I thought "sukebe" was kind of like "molester" or "lecher", or something? :o
                      It does. You could add "oyaji" to make "sukebe oyaji," which basically means "dirty old man." There aren't that many bad words in Japanese. Some words are more offensive, but they often use these words on regular TV shows.

Comment

Ecchi nano wo ikenai to omoimasu! :p

Comment

Shinjime, hanakuso

Comment

Don't understand the first one... doesn't the second one mean some kind of nasal discharge?

Hanakuso? Nose errr... shit? :|

Comment

Mina ore no chingching wo namette kudasai.

aaaaaaaah Arigato!
                              This is the proper way to address a group of hot Japanese women.:D
                              ______
                              Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
                              -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
                              The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
                              -Daniel Tosh

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X