Zell Miller is insane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zell Miller is insane

"I wish we lived in the days where a man could challenge another man to a duel".

For those of you that didn't see his interview on Hardball..... good lord did you miss out. That guy was nucking futs.

Also, waiting on the CSPAN repeat of Bushs speech tonight, missed out. While I'm sure that tehre will be all sorts of funny things, I don't think he's going to go with the sort of bile that dribbled out of yesterday's speakers; best not to end on a vile note, turns away the undecided.

In conclusion, Zell Miller is criz-azy.

Zell on Earth: One more reason I love The Daily Show. Did you see that clip they aired of Arnold staring into the camera and chanting "FOUR MORE YEARS. FOUR MORE YEARS."? His will truly is triumphing.
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Comment

Yeah, between C-Span, comedy central, fox and MSNBC..... well, I really just haven't seen anything else on tv lately.

And comedy central is the best.

Arnold's story about how he was frightened when the Russians came into his country and he was afraid they'd go after his father..... geee, why would they do that?

Comment

I bet Bush makes Kerry look bad in the debates.
        There was team when I was in HS that reminds me of Bush, real nice guys, not well spoken and thier plans were never that bad.
        But damn, they frustrated you so much when you argued with them, you looked bad.
        And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Comment

IMO Zell laid it on Matthews. Matthews is a punk bitch who'd suck his own cock if he could, just to get the ratings. He bullies the hell out of anyone that doesn't agree with him, ESPECIALLY women. I liked how Zell slammed his fucking ass.

Comment

Put Zell Miller and Al Sharpton in a room together for eight hours. Feed them nothing but deviled eggs. Get the inevitable carnage on videotape...we'll be millionaires.

Comment

Originally posted by blankslate
              Put Zell Miller and Al Sharpton in a room together for eight hours. Feed them nothing but deviled eggs. Get the inevitable carnage on videotape...we'll be millionaires.
              Ew!

Comment

Originally posted by blankslate
                You just re-agravated all the pulled muscles along my ribs and back. Thanks a lot, asshole.
                Originally posted by The Wastrel
                I think the forum's traditionally light-handed approach to moderation has become untenable.

Comment

Originally posted by Shumagorath
                  You just re-agravated all the pulled muscles along my ribs and back. Thanks a lot, asshole.
                  Anytime.

Comment

Don't worry guys, no one is taking Zig-Zag Miller serously. After being the Lieutenant Governer for Lester Maddox in Georgia (the most outspoken racist ever to hold an office), Miller has lost all credibility. Also, the man has flip-flopped all over the map as far as what he has said over the years. He is not a good democrat or republican. The man is totally out of touch with the American public. Kind of like Bush and Cheney!!

http://www.tnr.com/etc.mhtml?pid=922

Comment

Zell Miller is closer ideologically and culturally to what the Republican party actually is than
                      are any of those moderates (Arnold, Rudy and Pataki) they trotted out all week.
                      The vast Universe!
                      The Way of Aiki to to become
                      The light of all mankind
                      Opening all the world

--O Sensei

:gaygay:

Comment

I agree that Zell Miller is a Republicrat. He is far closer to a Conservative Republican than the others you mentioned. He is a black mark on the pages of Southern Centrist Democrats like myself.

On another note, I am a big fan of Arnold and McCain. I tuned in to watch both their speeches. They were both well delivered ... even if McCain made the mistake of reading a speech that neither he nor his staff had written or reviewed until that day (he said so on Letterman later). I did miss Rudy and Pataki speak, kinda sorry I missed them. Miller's speech was loaded with more vitrol and hatred than anyone else's. He really is a crack pot.

Comment

I'd heard that Fat ass Moore showed up .. anyone see that? I missed it if he was.

Comment

Arnold never saw any tanks, he was full of shit and people from Austria have called him on it.
                            "All warfare is based on deception." -Sun Tzu, ca. 400BC

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Comment

That's not the only fact that Arnold messed up:

From his speech.
                              "The President didn't go into Iraq because the polls told him it was popular. As a matter of fact, the polls said just the opposite. But leadership isn't about polls. It's about making decisions you think are right and then standing behind those decisions." source http://www.allamericanpatriots.com/...cleid-1436.html

From the liberal CNN last year:
                              Poll: Two-thirds of Americans support Bush ultimatum
                              http://www.cnn.com/2003/ALLPOLITICS...poll/index.html

Remember that 2/3rds of the country doesn't equal a majority.

- Matt
                              Student of Wan Yi Chuan Kung Fu,
                              Kali, & what ever works
                              Renaissance Martial Arts
                              Rochester, NY

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X