No announcement yet.

One hit killers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know about 1 hit kills, but I got kicked under the armpit once and it fucking hurt, and turned my arm into a tingling piece of jelly for a few minutes.

1 hit kills = myth, I think.
    Imports from Japan, Shipping Worldwide! Art Junkie, Scramble, BJJ Spirits, Reversal...
    Scramble Stuff

Comment

impossible. wile e. coyote has already tried these techniques and failed

Comment

ONe hit kills are possible but doesnt happen too often.
        If I recall Mas Oyama killed a bull with a single shot once.
        Ghost of Charles Dickens

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy
          ONe hit kills are possible but doesnt happen too often.
          If I recall Mas Oyama killed a bull with a single shot once.
          There is only one way to do a 1 hit kill. That is to hit them in the heart and cause the heart to stop. Its not so much power as luck seeing how the only times i have ever heard of this crazy thing happening is when kids play open chest, *a game where they take turns punching each other in the chest* someone can link a story or something talking about this rare problem. But anyways you have about the same chance of doing that to someone in a fight as winning a billion dollars from a homeless guy.

hope this helps
          Once a fighter, Always a fighter. Shawn
          -Styles i train in-
          Judo
          Bjj
          Mtkickboxing
          Western boxing
          Wrestling

Comment

Didn't Mas Oyama kill a man (the drunk fellow at the dance club) with one punch?

Comment

Originally posted by parthenon
              Didn't Mas Oyama kill a man (the drunk fellow at the dance club) with one punch?
              Yes.

Comment

I wouldn't exactly be shocked if someone were killed by a hard blow to the head. Not everyone is in good health, and some people are quite weak.
                Lone Wolf McQuade Final Fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmrDe_mYUXg

Comment

They nicknmaed Mas Oyama as "God Hands" for a good reason.
                  Ghost of Charles Dickens

Comment

One of my old kung-fu instructors started talking about the 36 entry points into the body that could kill a man. That was when I started thinking about another MA.
                    I pointed at him [the panhandler], bringing my rear hand up in a subtle approximation of the double Wu Sau guard that is the default hand position in Wing Chun Kung Fu.

"Step away," I hissed.
                    -Phil Elmore

Comment

There are numerous parts of the body required to keep you alive, and they can be damaged or destroyed with physical trauma. It's useless however if you don't have the positioning skills and hitting power to exploit such weaknesses.

Comment

I'll believe it when I see it...
                        I pointed at him [the panhandler], bringing my rear hand up in a subtle approximation of the double Wu Sau guard that is the default hand position in Wing Chun Kung Fu.

"Step away," I hissed.
                        -Phil Elmore

Comment

You'll only believe upon first hand demonstration that the body as a system cannot function without specific parts of it intact, and that those parts are sometimes vulnerable to blunt trauma?

Comment

Hope your a troll!
                            Once a fighter, Always a fighter. Shawn
                            -Styles i train in-
                            Judo
                            Bjj
                            Mtkickboxing
                            Western boxing
                            Wrestling

Comment

Ah yes, the infamous 36 vital points.
                              108 in total, 36 of which are deadly.
                              Now, if we only had the definition of deadly. ;)
                              It should be made clear that, the majority of "deadly points" are for sharp weapons and not empty hands.
                              But for some reason CMA always seem to forget that part.

Comment

That doesn't matter if you have knife and spear hands, now does it?

"Step away," I hissed.
                                -Phil Elmore

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X